♜THIRTY-FOUR♜

FOUR STICKS

FOUR STICKS

𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔷𝔢𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫

"Ooh! Now I've got Park Place and Boardwalk!" Jackie beams. "This game is just like life. I am the richest of all."

I roll the dice onto the Monopoly board.

"Jackie, I've got nine hundred and seventy dollars here. It's all yours if you'll just go away," Eric groans.

"Relax, Forman," Hyde scoffs. "It's better than having Laurie down here. She's like a big cancerous tumor. Jackie's more like... a tiny benign cyst."

"Thank you, Hyde," she chimes with a grin, setting a portion of her in-game cash down. "Here, buy yourself a hotel."

My position on the floor between his legs suddenly becomes very useful as I pick the money up. "Aw, thanks, Jackie," I smirk.

"Hey!" Hyde whines.

I tilt my head back far enough so that I'm able to look at him. "Sorry. You were too slow."

"Why are you giving them money?" Fez complains. "I'm the one who's in jail. Plus, Hyde punched me in the arm. Why can't we start over?"

"Because!" Hyde hisses, punching him again.

"Ay!"

"And don't try tippin' the board over again, either."

I lightly hit his leg. "Be nice, Steven."

Kelso and Laurie enter the room abruptly. 

"Next time we go hiking, make sure you bring a blanket. I think I have a twig in my shorts."

"What a coincidence, so does Kelso," the boy above me says. I cover my mouth with my hand to try to refrain from snickering.

"Burn!" Jackie giggles.

"Okay, okay," Michael smirks. "Nice burn. Hi, Jackie."

"Oh, look, it's Michael and his community chest."

"Nice," Hyde chuckles.

"So, Michael, when you come over for dinner tonight, don't wear that stupid unicorn tie," Laurie says snidely.

Jackie gasps.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was that a gift?"

"Oh yeah? Well, were those shoes a gift? Because they're ugly!"

"What are you even doing here, anyways? Shouldn't you be off playing with ribbons and ponies?"

"Well, shouldn't you be off... being a bitch?"

"Ooh, I made the little girl say a bad word." She glances at me and smiles in acknowledgement before kissing Mike and retreating upstairs. "See you tonight."