♜TWENTY-SIX♜

MISS YOU

MISS YOU

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰

I rapidly click a pen as my friends, bar Steven and Jackie, watch a television program. I tune them out as they discuss the events of the show, but look up when a disheveled Hyde emerges from his room.

I raise my eyebrows at his loose belt and his untucked shirt.

"Hey, can you guys keep it down, please?" he requests hoarsely.

"You have lipstick on your chin," Donna smirks.

"Oh, Hyde, it's for your lips!" Fez chides.

"Maybe he's got a girl back there," Eric grins. "Who's the lucky lady?"

"I never kiss and tell," he shrugs before smiling cheekily, "It's Kat Peterson."

"Yeah, right!" Donna scoffs. "You're in your bedroom with the most popular girl in school."

Knowing that my status happens to be higher than Kat's, I decide to keep my mouth shut for fear of anyone suggesting that I've been in a similar situation with Hyde.

"Look, just keep it down, alright? You guys are killing the mood," he snaps.

I obnoxiously click my pen with even more aggression than I had been using before. 

He sends me a glare, "Stop it, Princess."

The corners of my lips twitch up. "No can do. Sorry."

He snatches the pen out of my grip and tosses it across the room before rushing back to his little closet.

Jackie bounces in and greets her boyfriend with a kiss. "Okay, so we're all set for our big dinner party."

"Oh, great, a dinner party," Kelso chimes sarcastically.

"Here you go!" She cheerily hands Donna and me some pink lace invitation cards.

"You and a guest are cordially invited for an evening of cocktails, dinner, and TV," I read aloud. "Well, thanks for inviting me, Jackie."

"Of course!" she beams. "But you can't be slutty. It'll be a classy party."

I cross my arms. "You know that I'm not a slut anymore, right?"

"Well, that's debatable."

"You call me out on sleeping with guys every day, and I'm changing, so stop."

"Whatever," she shrugs. I sigh as she goes on to explain the dress code. I love Jackie, but she can be a real bitch sometimes.

"Finally, I can wear my tuxedo T-shirt!" Fez grins.