♛FIFTY-ONE♛

SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE

𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪

I play with the rings on Hyde's fingers, smiling when he buries his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Where'd you get these? I never thought to ask," I murmur.

"I, uh..." he hesitates, "I stole most of them, to be honest."

"Most of them?"

"Yeah." He lifts his head and grins at me. "The class ring was free."

"See you later, sweetie," Caroline chirps, pecking Fez's lips.

He returns the kiss. "See you."

"You guys are such a cute couple!" Jackie coos as she shuts the door behind her.

"Yeah, I know. I really like Caroline," Donna agrees.

"Me too," I nod. "She's nice."

"Yeah, for a psycho," Steven scorns. "Why do you like her if I told you she's insane?"

I give him a look. "Because I personally don't have a problem with her and I'm not going to assume that she's crazy just because that's what you think."

"Yeah, Hyde, take that back!" Fez chides.

He imitates blowing a balloon and air hissing out, "Psycho."

"You are a gifted mime," he admits, "but that hurts."

"Hyde, Caroline's not a psycho," Donna sighs. "You just don't get women."

My boyfriend brushes my hair over my shoulder. "I don't know, it looks like I've got one right here."

She rolls her eyes. "We have emotions. We're ruled by the moon and the tides."

"And pretty clothes," Jackie adds.

"We should hang out with her," I conclude. "You know, make her feel welcome."

"Yeah, you can never have too many friends," Steven says sarcastically. "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."

"Hey, guys, you know who's crazy?" Eric giggles. "This camp counselor I once had, who used to make everyone do turbo sit-ups. But he'd put a towel over your face, and when you went to do the sit-up-"

Donna interrupts. "He'd pull the towel away, and you'd have to put your face in his butt."

"Donna, you stole the funny part."

"Well, Eric, I've heard it, like eight times. Okay, I'm sorry, tell the story. I'll laugh."

"But it'll be fake, though, right?"