♜NINETEEN♜

A MUST TO AVOID

A MUST TO AVOID

𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫'𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔰

I trace the letters on Hyde's shirt with a smirk as I sit across his lap. My position isn't my only choice this time, but no one seems to be complaining.

"Whatever you do, don't wear a turtleneck to school," Jackie says as she examines Eric's hickey. "It's a dead giveaway."

"How about you just don't go to school?" I shrug.

"Are you insane?" he yelps. "Red will kill me!"

"It isn't that hard to bribe the teachers into marking you present."

"I'm not skipping."

"Wuss."

"Whore."

"Straw."

"Straw?"

"Yeah, you're skinny and Donna sucks on you."

Hyde snorts into my shoulder.

"That came out wrong."

"Did you have to tell everyone about the hickey?" Donna says, embarrassed.

"Well, everyone can kind of see it, Vampira," her boyfriend retorts. "Laurie had a field day at breakfast."

"Yeah, I hopped on that dogpile, too," Hyde chortles.

"You sure did, you dillhole."

"Alright, Forman. That was sort of mean. Probably what I should have said is, 'I'm sick of sharing a room with you and all of your disgusting fluids and gases.'"

"Oh, and yours are just dreamy, Hyde."

"I happen to know that I pleasantly smell of pine."

"And weed," I add.

"And weed."

"And cigarettes."

"And cigarettes."

"And you're voluntarily wearing a Rolling Stones shirt."

"And I'm- Hey!"

The smirk returns to my face as I poke his chest gently. I'm stealing that shirt later. A Rolling Stones '75 World Tour shirt. It will be mine. Of course, it's not much of a surprise since it's one of his favorite bands, but he's told me that he refuses to wear Stones merchandise in the name of pledging his allegiance to Zeppelin.

"Excuse me, may I have a hickey, please?" Fez asks as he marches to Donna.

"No."

"Please?"