♜TWENTY-SEVEN♜

D'YER MAK'ER

D'YER MAK'ER

𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔷𝔢𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫

I open the door to the Formans' basement for the millionth time and stop in my tracks when I spot Fez seemingly playing Twister by himself of the floor.

"What's going on?" I frown in confusion.

"Nothing," Eric shrugs. "Fez is doing... that."

"Hey, Princess," Hyde greets quietly.

"Hi," I beam at him. "How is it going?"

"Great."

"Have you been gettin' any?"

He coughs loudly. "Yes."

"Liar!" Fez chuckles from the floor. "Just last night you were telling me about how you don't want-"

"Shut up!"

I smirk to myself and take a seat on the couch. For the past week or two, I've been holding out on Hyde, just to fuck with him since he was kind of a dick to me with the whole Kat situation. I actually thought it wouldn't be that bad since he got Kat and could probably get a bunch of other girls, but it seems he's had trouble picking people up.

Either way, it's cruel but amusing.

Donna bursts in with a huge smile. "I have the best news!" She notices Fez. "How the hell are you doing that?"

"I'm double-jointed."

"Super. My parents are renewing their wedding vows!"

"Wait, so," Eric grins, "double-dating degenerates and skeezy bar hags just lost its appeal?"

"You'd be amazed how fast skeezy bar hags lose their appeal," Hyde laughs. "But then, like, two beers later, it all comes roaring back!"

"I guess you have not had enough beers, then, since you don't want to get with-"

"Fez, I told you to shut up!"

"No, listen," Donna reiterates. "Finally, the insanity is over! I'm really happy about this, Eric, and you should be too. My parents have been driving me nuts, and I've probably been a little moody lately."

"No, you haven't been moody," her boyfriend replies sweetly.

"Oh, this is great," Kelso groans. "Jackie's going to get wedding fever. Man, all I'm going to hear is, 'Michael, at our wedding, don't shove cake in my face!' And, 'You'd better know how to dance!' And, 'There will not be a trampoline!' I mean, a wedding without a trampoline? That's crazy talk! She even knows what kind of china she wants. Pink and purple with unicorns. Who wants to see a unicorn when they're eating pie?"