♛FORTY-EIGHT♛

AND YOUR BIRD CAN SING

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰

"Wow, Hyde, I can't believe it," Donna exclaims as we check out the El Camino. "Your own set of wheels!"

"Yup. That's where Ana and I-"

"Shut it," I warn.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me," Steven says, pulling me into his side.

"You'd better be talking about me, asshole."

He offers a cheeky grin. "No promises. Oh, the only thing that was better than her was when Kelso swallowed that fish hook."

"Yeah, that was the one magic trick I could never get right," Michael sighs.

"Alright, Hyde," Eric nods, "this car is fine, but it's no Vista Cruiser."

I laugh, resting my head on my boyfriend's shoulder. "You're right. It's better."

He gasps, offended. "Oh, yeah? How many miles are you getting to the gallon?"

"Eleven," Steven answers readily.

"Okay, fine! But you know, the Cruiser seats eight! Nine, if someone sits on the stain."

"Yeah, Forman, do you have any idea how many chicks I can fit in the flatbed? Thirty-two, and that's with Big Rhonda."

I raise my eyebrows at him.

He smirks at me silently and pecks me on the lips.

Jackie walks around to the back and immediately grimaces. "Ew!"

Fez and Caroline pop up from the flatbed.

"Hello," Fez pants, helping his girlfriend out.

"What are you doing back there, Fez?" Hyde chortles.

"I was... I was just showing Caroline the back of the car... and my tongue."

"Fez this isn't your car," Kelso reminds him.

"Be quiet," he hisses.

"It's okay, Fezzie," Caroline beams. "You don't have to try to impress me anymore. I'm your girlfriend. Now, walk me home!"

Steven hugs me from behind as we watch them go. "Hey, Princess, do you want me to show you the back of the car and my tongue?"

I roll my eyes playfully and reach back to kiss him on the cheek. "Later tonight, maybe."

He grins. "Nice."

"But only if you be good."

"Fuck," he curses. "I'm shit at that."