♛FORTY-FIVE♛

ALL MY LOVE

ALL MY LOVE

𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔷𝔢𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫

"Hey, Leo?" I ask as I pack up my things after a shift.

"Yeah?"

"I have to quit my job at the FotoHut."

"Oh, that's cool, man. Three's a crowd, you know?"

I chuckle. "Sure. Sorry."

"Ah, it's fine."

"Did you already find a new job?" Steven frowns.

"Yeah," I beam, "and you'll never guess where I'm working."

"Where?"

"Jerry Thunder's radio show!"

He does a double-take. "No way, man, WFPP?"

"Damn right!"

I squeak as he pulls me in for a hug. "That's really exciting."

"I guess," I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Although, it's nothing crazy, I'm only sorting records and shit. But he knows all these rock stars, and he gave me a guitar pick from Foghat!"

"That's still cool, Princess. I'm proud of you."

I shrug nonchalantly. "I didn't really do anything. But I have to go to my first shift, so... I'll see you later."

He nods. "See you."

"And this is where we do the interviews," our boss says as he shows Donna and me the studio. "A lot of rock legends have puked in this room. Good times."

"Wow," Donna gushes. "So, if I stay here long enough, I might get to see a rock star throw up?"

"See it? You'll probably clean it up!"

"Alright!"

From the recording booth, a voice booms, "This is Jerry Thunder. Coming to you on the sound, and it looks like we've got two new office girls. What are your names, ladies?"

Flushed, I lean into the mic, which is on the air. "Um, I'm Anastasia."

"And I'm Donna."

"Oh, well, you two are hot. So I'm going to call you... 'Hot Annie' and 'Hot Donna.'"

I grin and lean back in. "Okay."

"You got yourself a boyfriend, Hot Annie?"

"No."

Our boss beckons Donna over, telling her to say the same, and she joins in. "I don't have one either."

"Ooh, well that's good news, fellas, 'cause these hot ladies are... hot."