♜TWENTY-EIGHT♜

LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME

𝔞𝔟𝔟𝔞

Although Hyde and I leave the ceremony, it is by no means over. After he gives up on trying to get me to put out, we return to the Pinciotti's home.

"Where have you two been?" Fez huffs. "Eric and Donna ditched me and Kelso is busy juggling Laurie and Jackie."

"We were doing it," Hyde exhales.

I smack him upside the head. "Shut up, you dillhole. We just stopped by my house."

"Look, this will cheer you up. You take all of the half-finished drinks..." Steven grabs a few partially-full glasses, "and make one giant uber drink." He takes a sip of his concoction. "In this case, Tom Wallbanger bloody sunrise on the beach."

I snatch it from him and place it on a table. "Don't drink that, idiot. There's way too much alcohol in there."

"And you'd miss me if I died from alcohol poisoning, right?"

"Not a chance," I sneer.

"It's alright, Princess, no need to lie to yourself."

I'm about to snap back when Jackie grabs ahold of my arm and jerks me towards her, pulling me into the hall without any explanation.

In a flash, I'm seated onto the steps of the Formans' front door with Jackie and Donna.

"Alright. Tell me everything," the raven-haired girl demands.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What's going on?"

"Look at her!"

I turn my eyes to Donna and I gasp when I practically see the words "I had sex" written on her forehead. "Oh my god!"

"I'm not telling you guys anything," the redhead deflects uncomfortably.

"Come on, Donna, we're supposed to be friends!" Jackie complains.

"It's fine," I soothe. "If she isn't ready to-"

"No, there's no excuse. I need dirt. So... what'd it look like?"

"Jackie!" Donna scolds.

"Okay, we'll come back to that one. How was it?"

"I really don't want to talk about it."

I share a look with my smaller friend and mutter, "Oh no."

"That bad, huh?" Jackie sighs in pity.

"No! It was good. It just wasn't what I expected," Donna admits. "I... I don't think we did it right."

"So Eric isn't good?"

"It was more like... neither of us was good."

"Oh, it's not up to the woman to be good."