♛FORTY-SIX♛

SGT PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰

I comb through Steven's hair as I sit on his lap. The others in the basement don't think anything of it, but things are different between us.

And in a good way.

Caroline, the girl Fez liked that is now his girlfriend, draws a bag out of her pocket. "Okay, Fez. I got you some Valentine's conversation hearts."

"Oh, well, thank you, Caroline," Fez smiles. "'Be mine.' Okay. 'Sweetheart.' It really is. 'Kiss me.' Well, I'm not about to argue with candy."

She giggles as he pecks her on the lips.

"Fez?" Jackie sneers. "Is there one that says, 'Get a room'?"

"No, but there's one that says, 'Kiss my ass.'"

"Burn!" I chuckle.

"Sorry you had to hear that, Caroline."

"Oh, that's okay," she says politely. "I've got to get going, though. I'll see you tonight. Bye, guys!"

I wave to her kindly as she shuts the door behind her.

"Well, well, well," Fez chortles, leaning against Jackie's chair. "Look who has a lady." He casts a dismissive glance at her. "And to think, I was going to settle for you. Talk about dodging a bullet."

"Hey, check out this article in this magazine!" Kelso gasps, rushing forward to show Eric what he's talking about. "It's about astronauts. I want to do that someday."

"Michael, I think there's a prerequisite for being an astronaut," Jackie frowns. "You have to not be dumb."

"Uh-huh. Look, if they can send a monkey into space, they can send me."

"I don't know, monkeys are pretty smart," Steven shrugs.

I smack him lightly and he retorts by poking me.

"Knock it off," I huff.

A shiver goes down my spine as he rest his head over my shoulder, his breath fanning onto my neck.

"Fine, make fun," Michael grumbles. "When you see my shoe prints on the moon, what are you going to say?"

Eric unwraps a pop. "Probably, 'Hey, some monkey's wearing Kelso's shoes!'"

"Hey, astro-chimp," Steven taunts, "when you come back to Earth, if your parachute doesn't work, you could always use Donna's monstrous panties."

"What are you doing, looking at Donna's panties?" I ask curiously.