♛FORTY-FOUR♛

KASHMIR

KASHMIR

𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔷𝔢𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫

I shift uncomfortably on the fence of the Formans' porch as Jackie furiously files her nails.

"Jackie, that's really annoying," Donna says irritably.

"What's got your panties in a twist, Little Red Riding Hood?" I tease.

She glares at me before scanning the driveway to make sure there isn't anyone there. "Can you two keep a secret?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Not really."

She sighs. "I'm holding out on Eric."

"Donna, that's great!" Jackie grins. "How long has it been?"

"Three of the longest days of my life. Maybe I should just cave."

"No!" the two of us chorus.

"I think I want it more than Eric!"

Jackie scrunches her nose. "Ew, why? Donna, sex is how we control men. If they find out that we like it, too, we'll never get jewelry again."

I nod. "It sounds bitchy, but she's right. If you show him that you can hold out, he'll think that the sex in your relationship is completely up to you. Of course, it doesn't mean you should use him-"

"Yes, it does," Jackie interrupts.

"It doesn't, but you'll always have something to bite him in the ass with if he's being a dick."

"Huh," Donna nods. "That makes sense, but I still want sex."

"It's up to you," I shrug. "Decide whether sex or blackmail matters to you more."

I nearly fall off the couch when Michael slams the basement door open. "I just saw a UFO!" he yells.

"Oh my god! What an unbelievable coincidence!" Steven retorts with the same level of volume. "I was just telling Fez and Ana about how dumb you are!"

"Oh, lay off of him," I scoff. "But... Mike, why the hell do you think you saw a UFO?"

"Okay, so I'm out in the field, right?" he spews. "And there it was, in the air, and it had lights, and it was, like..." He moves his hands and makes whistling noises.

"Yeah, that's a UFO, alright," Fez taunts.

"Hang on," Hyde chuckles. "Kelso, remember that time you thought you saw the abominable snowman?"

"Yeah!" the boy nods.

"Do you remember what it turned out to be?"

"Just a regular snowman." He shakes his head. "Let's go out into the field! It could come back!"