♛FIFTY-TWO♛

I'M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE WITH YOU

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰

Steven tries not to glower at me and Fez through his shades as we lay on the couch together.

"I don't want to blink because I don't want to miss a second of your cuteness," Kelso mumbles, staring into Jackie's eyes.

"I know. It's torture for me, too," she beams.

"I could tear your eyelids off," Hyde offers.

She rolls her eyes and beckons her boyfriend outside. "Let's go, Michael, to a place where our love is understood."

"Oh, hey, while you're there, check out the new monkey house!" Eric sneers.

"Ah, it never ends with those two," Fez chuckles, playing with the ends of my hair. "'I love you, I love you, I love you, I-'" he blows a raspberry.

Steven shakes his head. "Guys, it won't last."

"Yeah, we all know that," I say solemnly, not wanting my friends to get hurt again.

"Hey, guys, you know what?" Eric suggests. "We should get a pool going. We'll draw days for five bucks, and if they fight on your day, you win the pot."

"The pot?" Fez grins. "If that's the prize, I am in!"

"Guys, I'm not going to bet on my friends," I sigh, before biting my lip. "I could use the money, though... Ah, fuck it, I'm in."

"An object in an unnatural state must return to its natural state," Steven nods, gesturing to me and Fez. "Like that. It'll be over soon."

"Thank you for letting me borrow your girlfriend, Hyde," Fez smiles. "She's very useful."

I look up at him. "Fez, I can end this right now if you ever talk about me like that again."

"Ay!"

"It's whatever," Steven shrugs, "but if you unnecessarily touch her, I'll hit you."

"Relax, babe," I smirk. "I'm not going anywhere."

"So, Hyde," Eric laughs. "Looks like you'll be living the single life for a while, huh?"

I frown. "Oh, now you won't get to take me to see The Turning Point."

Steven retorts sarcastically, "That movie? Oh, no."

Fez stands and offers a hand, which I gratefully accept. "Come, Anastasia. We should go to the Hub together, as a couple."

"Do we have to?" I grimace.

"Do you want to help me or not?"

I sigh. "Fine. Let's go."