♜THIRTY-EIGHT♜

FERNANDO

FERNANDO

𝔞𝔟𝔟𝔞

"Don't put Batman in the clam of death, Riddler, that's just going to make him mad," Fez whines as we watch cartoons in the basement. "God, you're stupid."

"Fez, for the last time, the Riddler can't hear you," Eric groans.

"Oh, let him have his fun," I chide.

"Riddle me this, Riddler," the boy continues. "When Batman escapes from the clam of death, who will kick your riddle-telling ass in?"

"Hey, Fez," Eric teases. "Riddle me this." He punches him in the arm and laughs with his tongue out.

"Then riddle me this," Fez reaches over and gives him a Wet Willy.

"Oh, but Fez, only if you riddle me this." Eric retaliates with a Purple Nurple.

"Ow! Riddle me this, you son of a bitch!" He launches himself at his friend, also tackling me in the process.

"Can you not do this while I'm in the middle of you two?" I protest.

"Oh my god, guess what?" Jackie beams as she slams the door behind her and scuttles in.

"Stop, Fez!" Eric cries. "This might actually be important."

They climb off of each other, Fez pulling me into his lap in the process.

"You guys!" Jackie chimes. "The Roller Disco Doo-Dah is coming to Kenosha this Friday!"

"Oh my god, guess what?" Hyde mocks before blowing a raspberry.

"See, now, that's the kind of thing that judges really frown upon during competition, Steven."

"Excuse me?"

"We're going to be partners!" She waits as he glares at her. "Skating partners!"

"Hey, how about instead, you hit me in the face with a wrench and I black out?"

"Steven! This is not just a last chance at roller disco. It's a last chance at love! Our love!" Kelso and I glance at each other before turning back to the conversation at hand. "Now will you or won't you skate with me?"

"I would Jackie," he sighs, "but seeing you in that cute little skating outfit, with all of your tassels and sequins, I might be tempted to... push you down a flight of stairs." He disappears into his old room.

"Alright, Jackie," Michael proposes, taking Hyde's seat, "what do you say, you and me, roller disco? I mean, we used to have some good moves, you know, like, when we did it, so... It would be like that, except with lights and skates."

"Okay. Uh, first of all, you make me sick. Second, you're lame and you make me sick. Third, you make me sick and any one of these guys would be a better partner than you, even Fez!"