♛FIFTY-SEVEN♛

DON'T BOTHER ME

DON'T BOTHER ME

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰

"Come on, Princess," Steven gently coaxes, trying to pry himself from my grip.

I groan, pressing myself further into his plain black shirt. "Five more minutes."

"Kitty's making pancakes today and I'm going to miss breakfast if I don't move it soon."

I open my eyes and shimmy myself up to his level so I can speak to him at his level. "No."

Amusement dances in his eyes as he scans my probably-unattractive face. I can feel my hair sticking to my forehead, and my lips are undoubtedly crusty since, according to him, I drool in my sleep. I can't imagine how he still wants to hold me when I'm in such a state, but I'm not one to complain.

He kisses the tip of my nose quickly and swipes a thumb over the corner of my mouth. "Please?"

I press my lips to his with a small smile. "I can make you breakfast."

He raises his eyebrows with a smirk. "Oh?"

I roll my eyes and push away from him. "That wasn't a sexual metaphor, asshole."

"Well, it made you get up."

"Yeah, and you'll still be late for breakfast."

I stalk off to the bathroom and get on with brushing my teeth. I watch him through the mirror as he steps in behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, burying his nose into the crook of my neck.

I lean forward to spit out my toothpaste. "Oh, so now you want the cuddles?"

He kisses my shoulder. "What do you mean? I always want the cuddles."

"Right, for a second, I forgot that you were a big softie inside," I tease.

He glares at me playfully. "I am not a softie. Especially not a big one."

"Wow, it looks like you're also a liar," I hum.

He says nothing, releasing me and nudging me to the side so we can share the sink.

"Aren't you so lucky that you brought over your toothbrush?" I simper.

"Mhm," he answers through a mouthful of toothpaste.

"You spend half of your nights here, anyway," I ramble. "I mean, I guess it makes sense 'cause of my close proximity to Eric's house, but doesn't Bud get annoyed with you when you don't come home?"

I wrinkle my nose as he gurgles the water, taking a moment before replying. "No, not really. He isn't home most of the time, anyway, so he doesn't notice."