♛FORTY-SEVEN♛

(DON'T FEAR) THE REAPER

𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 ö𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔱

"Steven, we should go in," I giggle against Hyde's lips as we stand outside the door to the Formans' basement.

"Trust me, Princess, they won't even notice we're gone."

"They might notice you're gone since you spend all of your time down in that hobbit hole."

He kisses the spot behind my ear. "You act like you're any different."

I bite my lip, tugging him closer by his belt loops. "Shut up."

He pulls back with a lopsided grin. "Can't come up with a good comeback?"

I laugh. "You're such an asshole."

"Yeah, but you love it."

I chuckle as he cups my cheek. "You know I do."

He dips his head down for another cherry-flavored kiss, which I happily accept. We freeze when a loud crunch comes from the space beside us.

I quickly turn toward the sound. Fez stands there, frantically chewing on a lollipop. "Keep going," he mumbles.

"Fez, what the hell, man?" Steven snaps as he punches him in the arm.

"What? You're the ones blocking the doorway!"

"Please don't watch us make out," I grimace.

"I didn't even know you were back together."

Hyde scoffs. "Back together? We were never together in the first place."

"Fine, back to the touching."

"Steven, just be glad that Kelso hasn't blabbed to anyone yet," I sigh.

Fez gasps. "Kelso knew?"

"Yeah, and Jackie." When Steven gives me a look I shrug, "She's like a freakin' bloodhound with that shit. But the point is, Fez, that Eric and Donna still don't know so you have to keep your mouth shut."

"Why don't you want anyone to know about it? You two are always flirting with each other anyway."

I struggle to find a reason, really, but I end up just telling him that Hyde wants it to be a secret and I'm respecting his wishes.

"You have my word," he nods seriously. "Now, let's go inside."

Steven opens the door to find Eric and Donna on the couch. "Hey, guys, what's going on?"

"We're spending the weekend at a hotel," Donna answers giddily.

Hyde pulls me into his lap after sitting down. "What, car sex got boring?"