♜EIGHTEEN♜

DANCING QUEEN

DANCING QUEEN

𝔞𝔟𝔟𝔞

"Yeah, even the radio works!" Kelso gushes as he shows us his new van. "And all the doors? They open! And it's got brakes, too! I mean, can you believe this? My uncle, he just gave it to me! For free!"

"That is insane," Fez concurs. "I would pay tens of dollars for this." He catches a whiff of the inside. "Or not."

Hyde pushes Fez to the side and sniffs it. "Did he own a cat?"

"Yeah, I'm getting an air freshener," Kelso shrugs.

I examine the spray paint job on the side. "Get a big one."

"Guys, this thing is like, a bedroom on wheels! No more, 'Michael the backseat is too small! Michael, you're on my hair! Michael, you're choking me!' That's over!"

I walk around to the back of it and climb in, attempting to ignore the pungent cat vomit smell. As I lay down, Fez joins me and wraps an arm around my shoulder. Pleased that he isn't trying to grope me, I go with it and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, come here, Forman," Hyde calls as he watches us. "I want you to feast your eyes on this very large and flat cargo area."

Fez showcases it by gesturing with his arm.

"Wow, you could haul plywood in this," Eric says innocently.

"Right," I giggle. "Or Donna."

"Why would I want to haul- oh! Okay. No. She wouldn't do it in a van. She wants it to be special."

"What are you guys talking about?" his girlfriend asks as she appears behind them. 

"Oh! Uh, plywood."

"Good, good. 'Cause I'm not doing it in a van. Oh, and you know what would make it really special? Not talking to your friends about us doing it." She wrinkles her nose at Fez and me. "What are you two doing?"

"Not 'it'," the boy beside me sighs solemnly. There it is.

I scoff. "The van is cozy and smells like cat barf, but he's cozy and smells like cherries."

"I see. I'm going to go make sure my parents don't kill each other," the girl nods.

"Do you like the smell of cherries, Anastasia?" Fez murmurs.

"Yes, I do."

"Good. Let's make out."

I smack his chest, laughing, and accept Hyde's hand to help me out of the van.

"I'm going home to call Nikolai. I'll be back," I announce.

As soon as I step foot inside my house, I pick the phone up and dial him. "Nik?"