Mobbed

"Do you think I'll need gloves too?" He asked.

"Maybe. But if we do need them we'll nip to Tesco and pick some up." I explained.

"Nip to Tesco?" He enquired. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I picked up some of his clothes and began folding them into the suitcase.

"It means we'll go to the shop and get some." I replied.

"Oh, ok. I like that. Let's nip to Tesco shall we?" He said in his best British accent. I laughed and shook my head at him.

"Tesco is the shop Fin." I pointed out. He looked surprised. I had never taken him to a Tesco so I didn't expect him to know what it was.

"Tesco is a shop? What a weird name." He said. I continued packing his jumpers and t shirts into the case. He made me laugh when he said silly things.

"Don't forget your trainers Fin. You'll need warm shoes." I called behind him as he walked out.

"Sneakers!" He corrected. We had a bit of an ongoing battle with our colloquialisms. I finished packing Finley's things and zipped up the suitcase. I hauled it off of the bed and placed it onto the floor, next to my own. We were leaving late the next evening so we had to finalise everything tonight. Finley reappeared and handed me both our passports. I tucked them into a small side pocket of my handbag.

"Have you got the tickets Fin?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and checked through for the email.

"Yep! All ready to go. Have you packed enough underwear for me?" He asked.

"I've packed enough of both of our underwear to sink a battleship Fin!" I quickly packed my make up into a bag and Finley and I checked back and forth that we had packed and prepared certain things for the trip. I was so excited to be going to see my parents. It was our first major trip back to the UK since I had moved to America. They hadn't managed to reschedule their trip yet, so I had arranged to go to them instead. I grabbed my cosy pyjama's and went to get changed. I was exhausted and I needed a good night's sleep.

When I woke, Fin and I were completely entangled. Our faces were inches apart and his hand was up the back of my shirt. My arm was draped around him and I smiled softly. Fin always looked so peaceful and angelic when he was asleep, and I couldn't help enjoying these moments where I got to see him at his purest. He stirred slightly and pulled me closer to him. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth and he mumbled,

"You're so perfect." I smiled to myself and moved my hand to his chest. His heart beat was slow and rhythmic and I could have stayed there forever, if we didn't have things to do today. Boots needed to be dropped off with Fin's parents, we had to stop by Malcolm's office so Fin could give final approval on some interview questions and answers that were being published, and then we had to get to the airport. I closed my eyes and kissed his nose gently.

"Fin, sweetheart we need to get up." I said quietly. I gently traced patterns on his chest, and felt goosebumps spring up all over him, as my fingers traced lazily across his smooth skin. He blinked a few times and let out a loud yawm

"Morning beautiful." He kissed my cheek gently. "Did you sleep well?" He asked in his sexy sleepy voice.

"Like a log." I replied, "how about you sweetheart?" I wiggled closer to Finley and he rolled onto his back. He pulled me on top of him. I laid my head on his chest, and he wrapped both of his arms around me.

"I slept much better than I have been. I love travelling, but there's nothing like coming home, and having you to fall asleep with." I smiled to myself closed my eyes. His arms felt safe and warm and I always slept better with him by my side. He pressed his lips to my head.