Expulsion

The next morning, you were awoken by the sudden feeling of coldness and wetness. Shooting up, you realised the exact same prank from years ago had repeated itself and you were now drenched in water from the Slytherin girls. Only the worst part of this? This time, they'd thought ahead. All of them, giggling, held onto your clothes - and your wand - and ran off with them. Drenched in your pyjamas, you gasped for air, then quickly got up and proceeded to chase them out of the common room. They charged up the stairs, and the first person you identified was Pansy. Of course. Following them, you realised the place they were heading - the Great Hall. Passing a nearby clock, you realised it was indeed time for breakfast, in fact, it was a little later, meaning everyone would have filled the Great Hall already. An embarrassment it was, but a choice you did not have. You were fast, only you were drenched, with no shoes, half asleep, ultimately restricting your ability to catch up with them.

Finally, they burst into the Great Hall with your clothes, giggling, and all the teachers watched on. The girls moved out of the way, allowing you to run into the Great Hall with your drenched pyjamas. The positive of this was your careless personality; you were not bothered by everyone seeing you in your wet pyjamas. You were simply furious at the girls who found such pathetic matters as funny.

"What the hell!?" You heard Hermione shout from the Gryffindor table as she stood up.

Too infuriated with the girls however, you did not hesitate. The immense speed at which you swung your arm at Pansy's face - the strength - the power! The way in which she flew back at your collision was incredible, and you were certain you had broken her jaw. A yelp of pain was released immediately, and she collided with the floor beneath her. Blood began gushing from her nose, and cries of pain from her larynx.

"Give me my fucking clothes." You instructed one of the girls holding your clothes.

"You're a psycho!"

Grabbing the girl by her collar, you pulled her in up to your face and brought back your fist, ready for another swing, when your voice was called by Professor McGonagall.

"[F/n] Potter!" She called from the other end of the hall. Teachers had already gathered around Pansy and she was being taken away, presumably into the hospital wing. As she should. "Get into my office, right this second!"

You sighed, let go of the girl, and left your clothes, only grabbing your wand on the way. When in McGonagall's office, you sat before her desk and awaited her arrival. The moment she arrived, it was evident that she was burning with fury.

"What do you think you're doing!?" She asked, stepping behind her desk and looking at you.

Slouched in the chair, you looked up at her with a poker face - one which sold the tiredness of the situation.

"Sitting." You sighed.

"Out there - what the hell was that, Potter?"

"I punched her. Obviously."

McGonagall sighed, taking a seat at her desk. "[F/n], do you not realise what you've done?"

"I do."

"Do you know what your punishment has to be? After all these times? The amount of fights you've had, [F/n], no student at Hogwarts has ever had."

You continued to look down at your fingers as you twiddled them on your slouched stomach, practically half lying on the chair with your legs outstretched in front of you. You continued to pull a bitter and annoyed smile as you listened to McGonagall scold you.

"Expulsion, [F/n]," McGonagall sighed wearily.

"Expulsion?" You looked up. "You're kicking me out of Hogwarts? For punching a couple of students?"

"Yes, [F/n]. You've hurt so many students now."

"Right, because I guess they matter more."

"What?"

"Of course they get to stay despite everything they do. Of course I'll get kicked out for refusing to take it."

"What are you saying?"

"What am I saying?" You looked up at McGonagall, ultimately infuriated with the world like the teenager you were. "It's the second time they've done this. Woken me up by pouring cold water over me. Is that acceptable? No? Then why do they get away with it? Why is it ok for them to grab my clothes and run away with them? Why is it always acceptable for the shitty people to get away with doing anything they want? And no other Hogwarts student will stand up to them. But I've done that. And I'm getting kicked out for it. Ask anyone at Hogwarts who they prefer - they will choose me, because you know what? I'm actually a nice person - or I try to be - and I try to be a supportive person who's kind to their friends and helps out. I'm just a bit of a shit cunt to the trashy people. And I'm getting punished for that. So, you know what? Kick me out. Do it. And they'll move onto the next person, but that's ok, because the next person will take their shit, and the next person will suffer in silence, and in the end, that's better than standing up to it, isn't it?"

McGonagall remained silent.

"I grew up in a pretty shitty house, if I'm honest," you said, "the only person I ever had was Harry. Then I came to Hogwarts, and my life got so much better. But those people - they remind me of my house, really. My house back in England, with the Dursleys. Because they treat me similarly, really, only I can't stand up to the Dursleys because they're my family. But I have friends here, and I'm friends with Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Gryffindors. Hell, I've even made a Slytherin friend from my quidditch team! I am capable of being a good person. I'm no monster. I'm friendly and kind to the majority of the people. Realise how I'm not the problem. It's them. So when you kick me out, make sure you do something with them too so that they don't torture the next person who'll be afraid to do something about it."

McGonagall sighed. She rested back in her seat.

"I'll speak to the other teachers." She said calmly. "But [F/n], for Merlin's sake, please, try to not fight anyone or break anymore jaws for that matter."

"Did I break her jaw!?" You beamed with excitement.

"That's nothing to be proud of."

"No, of course not." You said, hiding a smile.

"Off you go. And behave yourself."

"I always behave myself, Professor McGonagall."