Night of Christmas Eve

By evening, when you'd returned, you took off your coats as you soon as you entered the building. Giggling and laughing, you stomped your feet off of snow, and dusted your coats off the snow too. Proceeding through the school of Hogwarts, students still giggling about; some friendship groups appreciating the snow still, some the decorations, and some couples sitting around in the romantic atmosphere. The three of you, however, walked through the hallways and headed for the Great Hall, where you hoped to find some food sticking around. As you walked inside, you discovered some students sitting around, and of those was Pansy's friendship group, alongside Ginny sitting alone on the Gryffindor table, happily eating some food.

"Slytherin table?" Blaise asked.

"No, no." You said, pointing at Ginny.

"Oh, it's Weasley. I like her. Let's sit with her," Blaise said, walking over to the Gryffindor table already. You and Draco followed behind and, on the way, your eyes met Pansy's, filled with fury. Satisfaction was the perfect word to describe your feelings, as you proudly smirked and looked away from her, back to Ginny. Draco, also, knew her eyes were on the two of you, but he did not bother to look over; instead, he proceeded with a proud smile as he walked beside you, his hands in his pockets.

"Where were you guys all day?" Ginny asked as you reached her and sat around her.

"Hogsmeade." You said. "It's Christmas tomorrow. How exciting."

"Isn't it?"

"I miss Hermione. It's a shame she left for Christmas this year. At least she gets to see her parents, though."

"Of course," Draco scoffed, "a mudbl-"

"Say it and you'll regret it."

Draco shut his mouth, looking at you as he sat beside you. Both you and Draco sat opposite Ginny and Blaise as they sat beside each other.

"I wonder what Hermione would say about the fact that you two are sleeping together," Ginny laughed.

Alarm struck you. No, no! Both yours and Draco's eyes darted towards Ginny at her announcement in front of Blaise, for he still did not know. Your eyes had widened and, in unison, you yelled out "Ginny!" as Draco yelled out "Weasley!". Then, turning to Blaise, to see his reaction, you noticed no response as he looked on as though he'd just heard the most normal thing in the world.

"What?" She asked.

" ... Blaise didn't know."

"Blaise didn't know?" Blaise scoffed. "Weasley and I were laughing about it the other day."

"What?" Draco asked, staring at Blaise. "You knew?"

"Of course. You're not discreet about it at all, and plus, I put the two and two together. I mean - you and Potter, suddenly, became friends out of nowhere, disappearing at the same time and always flashing each other those looks of secrecy. Then the bra, I didn't know then, just yet, but it clicked soon enough when I began to realise how awkward you were whenever it was brought up."

"So how long have you known?" Draco asked in disbelief.

"A while now."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was hoping you'd tell me sooner or later. Then, last when we were playing Poker, the two of you were just constantly betting against each other and excluding me and Weasley, so we ended up looking at each other. Weasley realised that I know, and I realised that Weasley knows, so we got to talking about it without you guys around."

"This is unbelievable," you raised your eyebrows in shock. "I thought you didn't know!"

"Oh, please, Potter. Had you been more discreet, perhaps I wouldn't have figured it out. But, I mean, every argument ... every look ... every communication between the two of you was the biggest sign of sexual desire. Initially, anyway. And then, today, you really thought I didn't see you holding hands in the queue?"