Lingeries, Lingeries

"So, she knows. Has she told anyone?"

"No." You shook your head. "She's a very loyal person, she would never tell anyone. I love her so very dearly."

"Potter, what is that?"

"What?"

"That." He pointed at your eyes. "I realised earlier but didn't say anything, thinking maybe I'm imagining it. But your eyelashes definitely seem bolder."

You felt yourself grow hot. "It's just ... makeup."

"Makeup ... I've heard of makeup. Girls wear it a lot, don't they? It's not that common in the wizarding world, I think."

"I will put eyeliner on you one day," you grinned.

"Alright. What is eyeliner?"

"You'll see. It goes on your eyes too. I don't wear makeup a lot, but I'll borrow Ginny's."

"You're really weird, you know." He said, smiling.

You opened your mouth to respond but you froze in position when you caught sight of a figure in the background. Upon one of the tables sat an individual, with a French bonnet on their head, round glasses, dressed in a long trench coat ... and a drawn on moustache. And, the most intriguing part, was the ginger hair sticking out of the French bonnet. The individual held up a newspaper up to their face, but continuously lowered it and, upon meeting your eyes during one of the times they lowered the newspaper, freaked out and covered their face with it completely.

"Oh, she's so dead," you whispered, holding back a humorous smile.

"What is it?" Draco asked, turning around to see what you were looking at.

"Nothing, nothing. How about we go somewhere else?"

Draco looked at you suspiciously, but quickly brushed it off and proceeded to leave The Three Broomsticks with you. Just before you left, you turned back to Ginny, in her terrible costume, and stuck your middle finger up at her, and she proceeded to burst into a fit of laughter. And thus, you continued roaming through Hogsmeade, appreciating all the cute little houses and shops, and discussing each one. There was always a topic to discuss; always something to say, for you could not get enough of the other's thoughts and opinions. The interest of the other's personality only provoked further questions. And finally, the two of you stood before Gladrags Wizardwear. Standing before the door, looking into the windows, you both had the very same thing playing on in your mind, and Draco was the first one to speak of it.

"Think they do lingeries?"

"Only one way to find out," you said, staring into the shop, as he did too.

And so, the two of you made your way inside. You began to roam through the shop, examining all the funky clothes and underwear, including some bizarre socks and underwear in general. However, glad you were to discover indeed the very thing you were looking for, in the far end of the shop. A section devoted entirely to lingeries of different shapes, sizes, colours, designs. Draco's amusement rose, and he imagined you in every single one of them, as his excitement grew. He began to inspect and examine each and every one, vividly imagining the shape of you in every one. His amusement was mostly sparked by the complete lingerie ones which covered very little, and he stood before them with a poker face, facing your direction and waiting for you to catch sight of his positioning. You were busy looking at some of the other lingeries, but when you finally caught sight of his staring and waiting for you to notice him, you smiled and headed over to the section he was at.

"Of course it's lace."

"Red and black, Potter. Red and black."

"You want the red and black one?"

"This one," he lifted up an entirely red one which was very exposing. "And this one," and he did the same with a similar one, only black. "And this, actually," he lifted up another red one with stockings. "Oh, Potter," he exclaimed, picking out another one which was a mixture of light pink and black, with belts, and very transparent.

"How rich do you think I am?" You laughed, taking a hold of them and also examining them.

"What? No, no. I'm paying for these."

"I can't make you pay for these. They're mine."

"For my purpose. Let me pay." He snatched them off you and, without another question, made his way to the cashier. On the way, he picked up some more bras and some underwear which very much suited his type, and all you were left to do was stare from a distance as he really did pay for it all, and you could not help but shake your head and smile at the ridiculousness of this boy.

When all was done, you left the shop, Draco holding the bag.

"Let me hold the bag at least," you said, trying to take a hold of the bag. "You paid so I can do this."

"Ah, ah, get away, Potter," he protested, pulling the bag far away and shooing you off to keep walking. You could not help but smile and roll your eyes at his stubbornness, and unusual kindness, but you did as you were told and continued walking, as Draco began to follow.

The two of you trailed off on a walk, and began to roam through random small streets of Hogsmeade, until you began to distance yourself from all the people, and soon enough, you were walking through fields of grasses alone, both with your hands in your pockets. You were walking beside each other, engaged in conversations, laughing, deep into the topics you spoke of. Eventually, you found yourselves in the middle of a large field, surrounded by mountains, and you were left staring at each other with smiles, until you finally sat down on the grass, cross-legged and sitting opposite each other.

"Do you know Dobby?" You asked, remembering what Kreacher told you.

"Dobby? The elf?"

"Yes."

"Yes. He belongs to my family."

"He's so sweet, isn't he?"

"Sweet? Rotten little creature he is."

"Oh, boy. I've got a lot of work to do on you."

"What work?"

"Dobby is lovely. He's kind and caring."

"Wait, how do you know that little rat?"

You paused, not knowing whether to tell Draco. Dobby should never have been back at your house in the first place, and revealing this information to one of his owners could have gotten him into trouble. Instead, you made up a lie.

"Sirius owns a house elf, who knows Dobby, and told me about him and said he belongs to the Malfoy family. All the elves are so cute, I just wish they weren't used as slaves."

"That's their purpose, [F/n]."

"No one's purpose is to be a slave. Maybe yours, actually."

"Me! A slave!" He scoffed. "Know your place."

"Oh, Mr Malfoy, I do."

And, as the two of you laughed lightly, you began to feel small specks of wetness, or coldness, on your face. Draco also began to feel this and, when you looked up, you discovered that yours and Ginny's weather prophecy came true. Small specks of snow began to fall down, lightly flowing through the sky downwards. Your love for snow became evident as a huge grin presented itself on your face as you looked up and outstretched your hands to feel the snowflakes fall onto your palms. Draco's attention was also initially on the snow, but soon enough was brought down to you and, instead, he found more enjoyment in watching your excitement at the snow.

"It's snowing." You whispered.

"It is. You like snow, don't you?"

"I love snow."