Packets

Slightly intoxicated with champagne and wine from the evening, earlier night, you and Draco could not keep your hands off each other as you twirled back and forth under the duvet in his bed. Giggling back and forth in between kisses, both in your underwear to fill the rawness of each other's skin. His fingertips dug tightly into your waist as you lied on top of him, astride, kissing him with giggles of a youthful innocence.

"Who's your girlfriend, Mr Malfoy?" You laughed out, holding his cheeks in the heat and darkness of the bottom of the duvet.

"Oh, I don't know, Miss Potter," he laughed out, pressing you closer to himself, "I hear she's super hot, though."

"I'll have to agree with you on that one!"

"I hear your boyfriend is super sexy, though. Is that true, Miss Potter?"

"Oh, Mr Malfoy - you have no idea!" You cried out in joy, holding your forehead against Draco's. "And you won't guess what," you whispered out.

"What?" He also whispered, matching your energy as you ran his hands up your back, to your hair, intertwining his fingers within your hair.

"He can finish a girl off."

"Oh, Miss Potter," he whispered out mischievously, taking a hold of you and flipping your positions as he threw you back down on the bed, taking the dominant role and towering on top of you, still within the darkness of the duvet. "I say we put it to test."

"To see if you can finish a girl off?" You asked with humorous laughs, blazing with joy.

He, without another word, proceeded to trail his hands down from your upper back. His fingers grazed your skin softly, down to your lower back, to your outer thigh, grazing the skin to the inner thigh. His fingers thus circled upwards to your stomach, finding their way through your underwear, upon which you lifting your legs lightly and tensed your stomach in a fit of laughter. He, too, could not resist laughing gently at your laugh.

"It tickles," you whispered back, grinning, holding his head close to yours as you felt his hot breath trickling down your lips.

"It'll do a lot more than tickle."

And, as you pulled Draco in, pressing your lips against him in a very craving manner, he reciprocated immediately as his fingers continued to trail around your lower abdomen. Only groans were inspired within you when Draco Malfoy proceeded to trail his hands in areas very private to the outside world.

"Let's see in how many ways I can finish you off."

Needless to say, Draco was a man of many skills. The slick manner in which his fingers were put to good use, when he continued with lowering himself, leaving trails of kisses along your stomach in the process. And of course, how could one be as selfish as you? Thus, when Draco successfully completed his duty multiple times, you took it upon yourself to take control as you flipped him back down onto his back on the bed. He, slightly surprised at the turn of events, watched you within the darkness of the duvet. It was indeed difficult to breathe, especially with the mixture of low groans and heavy breathing, but it only proved more worthwhile when you took it upon yourself to lower yourself against Draco himself. Ah, his favourite vacuum!

And, in the end, you and Draco finished up with giggles under the duvet, this time with clothes off. Still in each other's arms, bathing in your new union. Constant kisses ensued, and both you and Draco could scarcely breathe, hair messy, with the faint moonlight in the background, shaking its head.

School was to start in five days. Thus, you and Draco spent the next day and every other day together constantly. In the shower, in the bath, wandering around Wiltshire. In the course, you'd taken many videos, many photos, many memories of the two of you, which you could not help but look over every night when Draco lied on your chest, asleep. Never ... never had you experienced this kind of relationship. One filled with so much passion and love; one that made you feel prepared to conquer the world with your bare fists. As you would sit and read in his bed, with your legs resting on him, and he would gently graze his fingers up and down your legs as he watched you read. Or as you would lie in bed, with Draco resting on you in-between your legs as you read. Or, on the contrary, with you lying in-between his legs, and him reading the book with you over your shoulder.

"So this is supposed to be acted out?" He asked, resting his head on your shoulder from behind, his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Yes. On a stage. He wrote plays like these and poems mostly."

"So then, why are you reading it?"

"Well, it's to be read too, I suppose. It's a genius piece of work - I wouldn't want to wait and pay for theatre, since I can't even afford it."

"Then I'll pay," Draco said, kissing the side of your neck.

"Oh, no no, Mr Malfoy. I'm not having you fund my life."

"Oh, please. You know it's nothing to me ... and I'd go with you and watch this Shakespeare guy."

"You'd die of boredom," you laughed gently, turning to Draco and leaving a peck on his lips.

"True, I don't quite understand half of these things ... but I mean, what does it matter if I'm with you anyway? Get your phone and ... use that weird Google thing to search up and find theatre tickets. School doesn't start for another couple of days, and we don't know when we'll next get this kind of opportunity. Find one in London ... maybe ... if you want to, that is."

"Alright, you cringe mother fucker."

"Call me cringe one more time and I'll throw you out of the window," he said, biting your neck.

Laughing softly, you set King Lear aside and grabbed your phone off Draco's bedside table, whereupon you began to search for theatre tickets in London for Shakespeare's plays. You asked Draco which he would prefer, but he was very much incapable of telling you, for he had no specific choice. And thus, you made the very wise choice of choosing Hamlet as the play for the very next day. You weren't keen on allowing Draco to pay, but he nonetheless insisted and threatened to throw you out of the window every time you refused, and thus the decision was made! The tickets proved very expensive, yet, as Draco continued to confirm, muggle or wizard money was nothing to the Malfoy family.

When the time came, you and Draco informed Narcissa and Snape of your plans. The two were very pleased with hearing that you were going to the theatre but, as you were preparing to depart with Floo Powder, Snape could not help but forcefully grab Draco's upper arm as he pulled him back. Narcissa and you also turned back to look at Snape's words and what they were telling Draco in such a menacing manner.

"I saw you ... Mr Malfoy ... put the packets in your pockets. Watch it."

Draco, staring at Snape in a fit of panic, quickly forced his arm away and rolled his eyes at Snape. Narcissa, nevertheless, remained confused as you and Draco set off.

"What packets?" You asked, heading towards the fireplace.

"Condoms."