27 🌙 Who's a flirt now

Jules Martin

I never thought that the buzzing of my phone in my pocket would make my heart jump like it did when she finally texted me after two days of barely nothing, to the point I started to think she wasn't so sure about us hanging out together. It was a gut-wrenching feeling, wanting to text but also not wanting to rush her. I said I'd give her time, but the time not being around her was passing painfully slow. To distract myself I went in on a new offer from Ezra, who convinced me to game with him and Levi. Ezra got mad because Levi already beat him in the first game they played, and then we ended up watching a scary move because after all it was Halloween night for something. I heard from Levi that Grace and her friends, Luna included were going out to some party not far from here. I was a little disappointed that I didn't know, that I hadn't heard much from her, and a little worried that she might be getting drunk without me to catch her if her clumsy feet were to bother her again. I just wanted to see her, or hear from her, even a smoke signal was fine at this point, but what I got in return was even better.

Luna: I'm going to ask again. What's on the menu?

I smiled, trying to figure out what she meant by that. How would I know. We had a lot of fun last time, but I don't think we're going back to Ben's Burgers. We might, the burgers are damn good.

Me: Depends on where we're going?

I didn't even bother to look back up to the movie, as I just watched her type, my face all smiles.

Luna: Your car and, Me'n u :p

Oh damn. My face froze, my mouth slightly parted at her boldness. She's probably drunk, but what? That was good. I'd definitely do me and you in my car... What the fuck is wrong with you Jules... Shit now I'm thinking about it. Reply...

Me: That's cute. That's my favorite order.

Me: Luna what are you doing? Are you trying to make me lose my mind?

Luna: I'm texting you dirty pickup lines duh?

Dirty pickup l- Yeah so far that was clear. Jesus she's serious... Alright I'll play along then.

Me: I was feeling off today, but you definitely turned me on.

I was smirking at my phone, when I waited for her to reply, even knowing it could take a while since she's probably out having fun with her friends, and so should she, she deserved it.

"What are you smirking at." Levi nudged my elbow, and it pulled me away from the cute image stuck in my head, and to specify it was her at the library with her legs draped over mine, my hands softly caressing her thigh.

"N-n-nothing. Just-" I said, the heat rising to my face.

Next to me, I heard Ezra chuckled. "Nothing? I bet Luna would love to hear that." He snorted, while stuffing his face with some popcorn.

"H-h-h-ow d-d-do you-"

"Know?" Ezra pulled his brows up. "Because you don't smirk at me or Levi like that." He laughed, while his eyes remained on the TV.

"True thing." Levi backed him up, and I could feel both of their smirks when my phone buzzed again. "You better reply to that." He grinned before I even had the chance to unlock my phone.

"Only if y-y-you two mind y-y-your own b-b-business." I shook my head, my palms sweaty and anxious to see her reply.

Both of them scooted away from me on the couch, giving me space. "Don't mind us, we're just watching a movie." Levi held his hands up in defense, yet a playful smirk across his face.