42 🌙 Fucking irreplaceable

Luna Larsson

Me: What color do you like better? Black or blush pink?

Blushing I was for sure on my way to class. Sophia had already left as she hated being late. I just couldn't help it... Staying just a little longer in bed cuddling with Jules was just so much better than class. Who needs education, right? I was enjoying these little moments, like each one would be the last, but at this point I was already looking forward to the next.

Jules: Depends what for?

Mhh, oh you know. The blush on my cheeks was burning even brighter typing my answer, as I fast paced through the hallway.

Me: So I know what to wear next time I see you

Me: Underneath my clothes...

Oh god, Luna... You turned into one of those people... The annoying kind that misses her boyfriend after two seconds and dirty texts the fuck out of him. Just get your ass to class already.

Jules: Damn... I'm trying to keep a straight face in class... Almost choked

Jules: Not sure what shade blush pink is, but is sounds nice

With a smirk I entered the classroom and to my relief Sophia was sitting at the end of the row. Thank god, so I didn't need to force a bunch of people to let me through, the embarrassment of that is real.

"So, your highness decides to show up for class. Finally ditched Jules?" Sophia side-eyed me. Anyone else would have taken offense by the gesture, but she wasn't really a morning person, and considering the rough night she probably had, I was still afraid of my life were I to bring up what I saw. "You're lucky the professor is late, again. Sometimes I wonder why I even get up and ready for this class."

"Good for me... Finding a parking spot these days is harder than finishing this boring course. We could have carpooled." I nudged her elbow. "Do you have a piece of paper for me? I was in a hurry and forgot mine." I fluttered my eyelashes at her in a pleading manner.

"Why don't you just bring you laptop, we're 2021. What are you? A medieval creature?" She almost snorted and by the looks of her not so flawless face she wasn't having a great day. Sophia always had her shit together when it came to her appearance, but the way she rushed on her mascara and wasn't wearing her signature winged liner just wasn't her.

"Ouch...You're being catty today." I widemouthed watched her handing me the notepad.

"Today is absolute sheit." She shook her head and I wasn't about to get killed for asking why. Besides, I knew why so I directed my gaze back to my phone.

Me: Guess you'll find out soon

Me: I'm sure it'll be memorable

Texting stuff like this early in the morning, damn my face is burning. Trying to keep a normal face was just as much of a fail as trying to deny seeing Ez and Soph on the couch. The words ew and aw were giving me mixed feelings, and mixed feelings were exactly what had Sophia in such a mood.

Jules: Class has just become a waste of time... You and my imagination have me extremely distracted

Me: Let me guess... Reliving last night?

Jules: uhu, and not hearing a word the professor says... All I hear are your sweet whispers

I gladly would. My professor could even call me out on making a flustered face and biting my bottom lip and I wouldn't even hear her, if she decided to show up at least.