50 🌙 Crazy wild

Luna Larsson

I never liked the gym, let alone actually working out at one. Until Jules decided to be my spotter. Damn was it motivating and intimate to say the least. He pulled me towards a large squat rack with a mirror, as if imagining him standing behind me with a perfect view over my ass wasn't enough, now I had to watch the look on his face too and I wasn't sure if I could keep it together. That smirk though. Those smoldering eyes. That tall frame. Yeah, definitely not keeping it together.

"Come on. Another one." He smirked while I was in the middle of a rep and my legs were starting to hurt so badly I wanted to punch something. I firmed my grip on the bar in my neck on which Jules had put enough weights to kill me. Another thing about him, he's a damn good coach! I never thought I could squat any of these until he helped me and showed me how. The encouraging words and the occasional tap om the ass were also helpful. "You can do it, Lu." He coaxed into my ear while his hands shot to my waist as he squatting down with me. "Come on, last one." His hands didn't budge and as much as my legs burned, as much did his touch torch my skin. "One more." I watched him smirk in the mirror. He's so attractive dammit. I melted as I watched the cap twisted backwards on his head and his messy hair trying to escape it, the veins in his arms popping from his own workout.  

"You said last one two squats ago!" I whined while sucking in a breath and preparing for the worst. My knees are gonna give out. 

"You can better fail than n-not even try. I know you c-can do it." He lightly squeezed my sides. "Don't worry. I got you." His voice was husky yet soft as my face became red trying to squat the so said last one. "If you get this one I'll give you a very personal reward later." I watched him go down with me one last time, and I watched myself succeed. Of course, that personal reward was gonna be mine whether my knees wanted it or not. I came back up and put the bar on it's safety hinges. I still held on to the bar for a minute, trying to catch my breath.

"Bet you enjoyed torturing me like that." I rolled my eyes at him with a smirk, looking back at him over the bar, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth.

He chuckled, before looking around the place. "Pretty sure you tortured me." He cocked a brow at me while his hands on my hips slightly pulled me back. My breath stoked the second I felt his hardness stroke my ass and tingles erupted inside my stomach. "You're sexy as hell." He whispered into the side of my face. His minty breath fanned the sweat in my neck and gave me chills, his hard on now fully pressed into my behind, and I couldn't help but smirk back. His hands found the bare skin at my midriff while I subtly wiggled myself into him. These shorts are definitely not resistant to whatever he's doing to me now.

"Aren't we done here? I already did too many reps to count..." I pouted at him and watching the smirk on his face develop, he certainly agreed. "If your goal is to make my legs so numb I can't walk anymore, I know another way to do it."

"Sure you do." He smirked at me in the mirror.  "I don't get how your ass l-looks this good and you never w-work out." Jules shook his head, dropping his hands to my hips, but I shut him up the second I wiggled myself into him once more and I heard a raw groan echo into my ear.

"Figure skating is quite good for your figure. Gave me all of this to tease you with." I giggled, while his hands held onto my hips like I was making him weak. I so was making his knees shake. Mine were too and that wasn't because of those damn squats.

"Teasing, you say? Yeah l-let's go." Jules let go of me as he grabbed my stuff from the floor, throwing my towel around my neck to pull me into his chest. I was caught in a web of tingles and hot cravings as I felt him press up my front and his lips softly grazed mine.