23 🌙 A little something

Luna Larsson

"The fuck!" Zander frowned, his feet glued at his doorpost and that was a good thing. "What's this!" He snarled.

"Nothing. None of your business. Not anymore." I snapped at him while he looked like absolute shit.

"So that's it... Were over? Just like that." Zander looked as if he was about to drop on his knees and beg me, but then his eyes fell on Jules's open bedroom door and my hand still laced through his. "You fucking slut!" He scoffed, his mood changing quickly.

"Excuse me?" My eyes were wide and I felt Jules squeezing my hand in anger, putting himself between me and Zander.

"All that drama about you wanting to wait until you were ready... Bullshit! Now you're doing the walk of shame for the first guy calling you cute." He stepped closer and I instantly felt threatened, his words feeling like a knife twisting in my back.

I felt my heartbeat quicken at his anger, and Jules must have felt it too, pushing me behind him even more. "Nothing happened Zander." I said before he would hurt Jules for whatever he thought happened. "Nothing happened." I yelled louder with panic when he was still storming at us and I pulled Jules away from the line of fire. He didn't deserve to get hurt.

Zander pushed Jules away even more, making him stumble back and fall and I shrieked when he pushed me into the wall, instantly making me couch. "You fucking bitch!" I involuntarily flinched when he raised his hand, ready to slap me.

"Are you really going to hit me!" I scoffed at him, standing strong and finally really speaking up, despising the way he thought he just could put his hand on me.

At my words he pulled back. "You're dead to me!!" He nearly spit at my face. I most definitely am. "I should have seen sooner what a fucking bitch you really are!"

"Don't disrespect her like that!" Jules was back up his feet and didn't hesitate to push Zander away from me, pushing him all the way into the opposite wall.

"You fell for this guy and his fucking stutter?" He addressed me, his tone serious, and I wanted to knock his teeth out for the disgust in his tone. "I bet she was tight, right?" He looked at Jules who instantly scoffed at his words and knocked Zander into the wall by his collar and with a shaking head and annoyed look on his face he turned around to leave him at the wall.

"Come o-o-on. Don't listen t-t-to him." He whispered, his hand searching the small of my back for comfort, as the upset look on my face begged him.

"I'm not done!" Zander yelled after us while I felt a hand around my wrist yank me back violently, making me slip through Jules's fingers and when I faced Zander my fight or flight kicked in, my hand slapping his face really hand. "What the fuck Luna!" He gritted through his teeth, and before I knew it my cheek was burning and my ear was ringing, Zander's hand imprinted on my skin.

In a split second Zander was thrown against the floor, Jules on top of him to pin him down by the collar of his shirt. "Cheat all you want you piece of shit, but hitting her? Have you lost it!" Jules sounded angry, not stuttering one bit, but I couldn't help but feel worried about him. My chest felt tight as my heart raced inside of it, all while I held my stinging cheek. I flinched once more when Zander jabbed Jules in the face, trying to get away, but Jules wasn't having it, pinning Zander down, slamming his head back against the carpet. Zander didn't give up, still wrestling to get away.

"Zander stop it!" I was trying to stop both of them from getting hurt, yelling at the top of my lungs. "Stop!" I yelled again when he grabbed Jules's hoodie into a chokehold.