46 🌙 The girl I love

Luna Larsson

Oh my god! Behave yourself. I know he looks tempting and fucking attractive under the moonlight, but give him his present first before jumping his bones. With a wide smirk on my face I reached out for my bag, grabbing the first of two presents, maybe three depending on how tonight was gonna go. Either he's gonna laugh at my face or thankfully kiss me, we'll see. Okay here it goes. With and even wider smirk I handed him the wrapped box. My bottom  lip was caught between my teeth as I watched him eye up the sight.

"What's this?" He smirked back, the slight glimmer in his eyes making the gold in them pop. Ugh those eyes are even more smoldering than that lump of wood in the fire.

"If you keep staring at it without unwrapping it, you'll never know." I playfully rolled my eyes and nudge my body into his. "What are you waiting for?"

"You are way too excited to u-u-unwrap somebody else's gift. You know that?" Those damn eyes looked at me again and the way they fell on my lips nearly killed me. I'm also way to horny to care.  

"I have been holding on to this for too long. I cannot keep gifts a secret, so be glad you don't already know. Well you know, it's actually-" I pursed my lips together to keep the word vomit inside before I would actually ruin the surprise. Jules just snorted out a laugh that sounded like the fucking sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"Hush and let me unwrap before you tell on y-yourself." He took the present and looked at me, teasing me with a few more motionless seconds.

"It's bad huh, and I thought Sophia couldn't keep a secret." I put my hands in front of my mouth because I was a volcano about to erupt in more than one way. That passionate kiss had hyped me up so much it felt like I drank about twenty coffees.

"Has anyone ever told you you're the m-most adorable person when you're nervous?" Ah that smirk, I'd say unwrap and fuck, but I'm just going to let him lead on that one.

"Open it already." I muttered playfully, hiding the smile on my face.

"Like I said, adorable." His eyes glittered while I stuck my tongue out at him. "Fine, do you want me to g-g-guess what it is?"

"Don't bother. You'll never guess. It's not something you can buy? It's-" I shut myself up again. "No. Nope. I'm not gonna tell." I muttered into my hands as I shook my head. He leaned in and to my surprise he kissed the back of my hand, making me regret obstructing my lips with it. Under another laugh and the most tempting smile on his face I watched him tear off the paper wrapping, revealing a glass box with floating inside in a gold holder the...

"Is This?" His mouth went wide and I felt my smile grow. I nodded. He couldn't believe it. "No. It isn't? Is it?" I nodded again as I watched his entire face light up. Brighter than that firepit ever could. He burst out in laughter watching the metal plate with the text on it. Your shot is better than mine. "Are you for real? This is the puck you s-slapped off the fence and into that car?" He just couldn't stop laughing.

"It was a pain in the ass to go and ask it back, but now you'll never forget how talented you are at hockey in comparison with me. Because you do have a shot at playing NHL. Me? Not so much." I shrugged and I don't think anything could wipe the boyish smirk of his face. I know I'm the thoughtful queen of gifts. As soon as that puck went flying and I knew that hilarious moment would stick with us forever, I also knew that would be the most perfect gift I could get him. That night, was pretty fucking amazing.

"You were right... I never could have guessed." He leaned in to kiss me, but before he did he couldn't help but tug a strand of hair behind my ear. "Truly, funniest m-m-memory ever." He kissed me slowly and I enjoyed every sizzle his tingle caused. "I'm glad that neighbor didn't kill you. You're reckless." He smirked into our kiss.