34 🌙 Special, n-not weird

Luna Larsson

It's usually only in dreams that you fall in love with someone in the first thirty-four seconds of it all, but my slippery thoughts couldn't have been more truthful. Yes, I loved everything about him, falling too fast or not. And maybe, maybe, falling head over heels was exactly what I needed. Something that swept me off my feet, something that felt extraordinarily real and like a mere illusion at once. Everything felt right and that was all that mattered, whether he said it back, or not.

The smile that appeared on his flustered face, made my nerves disappear. There was something about the way his lips curved that made me forget about everything that was insignificant, school, skating, ex-boyfriends showing up at work and such. He tilted his head in the most adorable way, his hazel eyes trying to read my thoughts and soul. "I mean, uhm... I..." I stumbled over my words, trying to... I don't even know what I was doing. "Jules... Did I-" His lips suddenly pressed against mine, and it made me swallow an unnecessary apology, or so it seemed. My heart just exploded, along with a bubbly feeling in my stomach, I was on cloud nine, and that, thanks to number four.

He pulled back slowly, grasping my bottom lip between his along the way. "I fell hard too. Still h-h-hurts." He whispered into my sudden smile, and to me that sounded just about perfect.

"Oh yeah, where?" I instantly teased as I threw my arms around his neck.

"Here." He said quickly, as quick as his mouth seeking mine for another kiss.

His playful ways had me smirking, giggling, the whole charade. "You're smooth Martin." I scrunched my nose as he playfully kissed me once more. "So, you fell, huh?"

"Hard and face f-first." I whispered while his nose softly swept across mine, his hand cupping the side of my face to keep me in place. In between the small talk I was still aware of our position. After all he had me on his desk, and I could still feel his excitement hardening against my core, the both of us exposed to say the least. Do you think he likes it?My thoughts made me conscious when I felt his soft gaze wander over my bra. I should have felt uncomfortable, out in the open or on display, but under his eye, I felt calm and relaxed like I wanted him to see me, all of me.

"Surely not as hard as when I face planted the ice and you had to watch the whole thing." I remembered our little moment at the hospital, me telling the nurse he for sure wasn't my boyfriend even though I wanted him to be somehow, someday, I just didn't want to admit it.

"Don't remind m-me. You ruined my sweater." He laughed, placing both his hands on either side of me on the desk again, lowering himself and leaning in so his face would perfectly align with mine.

"Ah!" I said surprised, pulling my brows up at him. "So, that's why you didn't stick around?" I softly swatted his bare and hard chest. "Better things to do, right?" At my words his face was all grimace, along with a confused shaking of the head.

"What? No..." He frowned, and it was obvious he was as clueless as he was hard.

But? Huh? "What do you mean, no?" I sat back a little, pouting at him. "You left, right?"

He shook his head even harder, sighing deeply as a hand swiftly pushed his hair back. "Uhm..." He started, hesitating while nervously tapping his fingers onto the surface of the desk. "Your obsessive b-b-boyfriend at the time told me to leave, or he'd have me benched the next game." He gritted, before looking at me through his eyelashes. Dumpster piece of shit son of a bitch, Ah!

"I'm gonna kill him." I said dryly as I was severely irritated by the way Zander held playing hockey over Jules's head to get his way. It wasn't fair, to him, to me, to the team, to anyone. "I was kind of disappointed it was his face in the room when I got back, instead of yours." I sheepishly smiled at him, earning myself a smirk.