57 🌙 Stupid Scorpios

Luna Larsson

I needed some fresh air, not some tight electrified breathes inside the penthouse. Yeah I still can't get over that either. A two story penthouse to be exact. Jeez. Not a single word had been spoken for the last five minutes that seemed to have been going on for ages. Gabriel kept gritting his teeth, staring at the champagne stain on the table. Céline was tapping away on her phone probably spilling all the drama to her best friend. I would have send Sophia a paragraph or three too if was still sixteen. Jules had just been staring at the kitchen door, wondering when his parents would reappear while his hand laid nervously on my thigh, fidgeting with the hem of my dress.

He was trying so hard not lash out to his brother and I wasn't going to hold him back. The comments about his stutter made me make up my mind about Gabriel real fast. Conclusion, he was worse than I thought. Even though I could see the guilt wash over him, and the hurt fill those identical hazel eyes to Jules, he wasn't trying to repair the cracks. He apologized, for her. Not for anything else he did, said, was.

I tilted my head to Jules. "I need some air." He instantly followed the sound of my voice.

"Yeah?" He smiled at me, lacing his fingers through mine while I got up. "I'll come with you." He smiled more, almost apologizing with that warm look in his eyes.

I followed his pace outside the living room. We walked through another hallway and ended up at a terrace with the most amazing view over the city. Lights illuminated the building ahead, while a cold autumn breeze brushed my bare legs. Letting go of his hand while he closed the glass door behind us, I shuffled towards the edge, peeking my head over to watch cars rush through the streets below. "Are you two even related?" I pulled my head up before a case of vertigo would make me nauseous. "I really really don't like your brother." I watch a smirk tug at the corner of his mouth as I look back over my shoulder, putting my hands on the edge. I felt something warm in my stomach, as my eyes wandered over his height. From the way those dress pants hugged his legs to his muscles flexing under his shirt. All while he seemed to be mesmerized by the view, and I was sure he wasn't looking at the city in the background.

"If there wasn't a s-s-striking resemblance, I'd say he was made by the doorman." His smirk only grew as his gaze fell on my legs, trailing them up to where my skin met my dress, all the way over the sheer shirt I tied loosely at my waist. 

"You do look alike." I chuckled. They could be twins, only Jules had something in his eyes I couldn't explain. A spark I hope he never losses. "Only you're hotter." I scraped my throat. "look at me not calling you cute or adorable for once." I smirked back, resting my chin on my shoulder is a watch him step closer.

He laughed, shaking his head, but then two strong arms wrapped around me from behind. A shiver, caused by the butterflies trashing in my stomach, rippled over my back. The heat radiating from his chest engulfed me, until his lips reached my ear, and suddenly the heat was everywhere. "So I'm hot?" He chuckled.

"Uhu." I could barely breath as his lips pressed into my neck, and blood rushed to the place he kissed so carefully with aim. My hands grabbed the edge of the tinted glass, harder, feeling the urge to arch my back into him.

"That, back there," He kissed my neck more, pressing me into the glass, until I felt how much he wanted me. "Was the burger drive through all over again." He smirked against my skin, before softly swirling his tongue along where my pulse beat the hardest.

Aw shit. I threw my head back into his shoulder as the way his lips made me feel was more than flustered. His hand rose from up the front of my dress and around my throat and it made me lose my breath. "I just can't stand," I breathed as my heart was beating so hard I needed a break. "When people treat you less than you deserve." I turned my face to meet the growing smirk on his face. I probably shouldn't have interfered with family issues... But I just couldn't stand the way they made him feel so unimportant. "Sorry if it was out of line." I pouted.