7 🌙 Look. At. Me.

Luna Larsson

"Babe, are you okay." Zander whispered and when I slowly opened my eyes to fight a nagging headache joining the party again, I found him sitting on his knees in front of me, holding up a bottle of water. "Hey..." He muttered, pushing my sweaty locks away from my face as I took the bottle from his hand. While I tried to wash away the bad taste in my mouth he gently wrapped his arms around me to pick me up, and it made me take a deep breath when I felt the cool sheets hit my back. "You okay?" He smiled, laying down next to me on his side, his hand slowly going up and down my stomach like a feather.

"No, not really..." I cocked my head to the side to see the longing still glimmering in his eyes. "I drank too much." Shrugging my shoulders, I took his hand and make it stop its path to the hem of my panties, but He ignored my attempt to stop him from going south. I'm not exactly in the mood anymore...? And why the fuck is he, he just saw me puke? "Zander, please stop..." I sighed, his hand falling away from me when he rolled on his back, sighing deeply. The corner of my eye caught him lifting the hem of his boxers to give his dick a disappointed glare. Oh my fucking god, is he serious? "Sorry I just need to sleep it off... I'm still nauseous." I apologized, knowing I let him down again.

"Sleep?" He said, clearly annoyed, cocking an eyebrow at me. "Mhh." And that was a scoff. The hell! "Why did you drink so much anyway..." He huffed, irritation obviously laced through his voice, while he sat up next to me, looking at me while I shivered. I was starting to believe he didn't care at all, but then to my surprise he pulled the covers over me to stop the shivers, and it made me forgive all scoffs of a lifetime. "If you hadn't gotten so drunk things would have turned out differently." He looked at me and the way he spilled his words was intimidating, like he was trying to make feel guilty for getting sick. What? Really? Shit happens!

I sat up, bringing the covers to my chest, holding on to them tightly, not an ounce of guilt flowing through me. "A minute ago, your words not mine, I was pleasantly drunk, so what the fuck is this now!" I held up my hands and watched him scoff at me again. "And fuck you Zander, because I called dips on a bottle of vodka because of you!" I raised my voice in sudden anger.

"How is this my fault?!" He yelled, throwing his hands up, a deep frown plastered on his face. "The fuck Luna! You're giving me shit for something I don't even know...What did I do?" He sounded desperate as he grabbed my hand, trying to intertwine our fingers and now I did start to feel guilty. I decided to drink my nerves away, I did this to myself and I'm mad at him for what? Being a guy who's post game horny?

I lowered my gaze, looking at our hands, intertwined between us. "I..." I am afraid to explain, that's what I am. "I heard you talking to Ezra in the hallway about getting laid tonight..."

"That shit I said to Ezzy?" He frowned at me, confused, however he knew exactly what I was talking about. Yeah. I nodded and it instantly made him shake his head. "You're mad about that?" He looked at me like he didn't get it, none of it...

"Well, you were bragging your ass off about having sex." I said a bit too harshly but it was the truth.

He sat back defeated, knowing how it must have sounded before looking me in the eye, his gaze soft and wanting. "Baby, you know how I am with the boys." He sighed with disappointment, rubbing the back of his head to tame his guilt. "It's all talk..."

Yeah, talk that's gives me an image! "But we haven't had sex and you're telling everyone we did! At least you're not denying it! No wonder everyone thinks I'm a fucking sex goddess. Ironic, don't you think? Since, I'm probably the most virgin puck bunny of them all." I seethed. Jesus. You did not call yourself that.