51 🌙 If we're lucky

Luna Larsson

"Jules wake up." I whispered as he was fast asleep in my arms, once again snuggling his face in the crook of my neck. Our new favorite sleeping position.

He had broken the rules once again. Several rules. Not only did he ignore the no sex the night before a game rule, he also didn't sleep in his own bed as he felt more at peace at my place. There was one rule I wasn't going to let him break. He wasn't going to be late for the game bus. "I'm w-way to comfortable to wake up." He hummed before soft kisses made my skin tingle. "I'm tired." He whined like the not so morning person he is.

"That's what you get for having me to yourself
all night." I smirked while my hands softly went through his thick hair. "Hockey before hoes remember."

"Shut up. You're my girlfriend. That rule doesn't apply to you." He muttered against my skin before snaking his arms around me and smothering me with his naked body. You'd never hear me complain about that though.

"You're going to be late." I hummed when his tongue got another taste of my skin, as if he hadn't had enough of me last night. I remembered vividly what that tongue had done to me in a few places. Exactly the reason I lost my breath the second that tongue found my earlobe and his hot mouth enveloped around it. "Mmh, you can't do that to me this early in the morning babe."

"Why n-not?" He whispered into my ear with that charming morning voice. "You begged me last night to do whatever I wanted." He whispered once more and I felt his excitement grow against my hip. "You can't t-take that back now. Not ever." He whispered more, while his hand cupped my breast, his thumb circling over my hard nipple. God, I wouldn't dare.

"Mmh, very convincing." I whimpered when he was now fully hard and pressing into me. The hardest part? Not trying to wrap my legs around him and let him fuck me again. And again. I'm not that selfish. "But, you have a game, and I will not be the reason you're late." I tickled his sides to drain the sexual tension from the air. His laugh sounding trough my room was not even helping as it melted my heart and it made me tingle even more. "You can fuck me later." I wiggled myself into him and his head shot up from my neck, his sleepy eyes to god damn sexy not to swoon for.

"You can't say stuff like t-that and expect me to go soft, just l-like that." He smirked, bit his lip and then shook his head at me.

"That was a promise babe." I stuck out my tongue at him. "Now get up." I playfully shoved him and I earned myself an eyeroll and a sigh.

"Fine, fine." He still protested when he pouted again.

"You'll see me at the game." I shoved him a little further off the bed until he nearly fell off.

He wiggled his brows at me, while pointing two fingers at his eyes and then to me. "I'll be looking f-for you." I rolled my eyes knowing he certainly would.

I watched him in awe while he got up from my bed, giving me perfect view ever every muscle, and the not so easy to hide hard on that was probably, ahem definitely, all my fault. His tattoos looks nice and dark too as my room was still gloomy at seven in the morning. I was never going to get used to how much I adored the sight of him. I sat up, draping the bedsheets around me, because damn today was cold and I was pretty sure my window had frosted over. My gaze followed Jules as he threw on a pair on light gray sweatpants and I felt a smirk tug at my lips. "You look cute." I giggled and I watched him pull an eyebrow up at me. "Hot." I scraped my throat to correct myself. "You know what? No! I can call you whatever I want." I folded my arms over my chest covered by some bedsheet.

A chuckle fell from Jules's lips while he grabbed something from his bag. "F-f-fine." He said while striding towards me, holding something behind his back. "Agreed, as long as you'll be misses J. Martin during my games?" He whispered while inching towards my lips, looking at me through those thick eyelashes I envied. Misses J. Martin? I pulled my brows up at him in confusion, until he held his spare jersey up in front of me, twisting it around to show me his name on the back.