40 🌙 How mad are you?

Luna Larsson

As much as there wasn't any arguing in the car, the ever shipload of comments coming from both Ezra and Sophia was ready to sail once more as soon as we parked the car in front of our place. Here we go again. When will these two just kiss the frustration out of each other already. "What the hell Ezra!" Sophia yelled when he threw the car door shut on her, instead of letting her out from the back seat. Ez you're trying to get yourself killed, you'll never win from her when it comes to comebacks and arguing.

"You're welcome." He smirked while walking backwards to the apartment, his sight watching Sophia's face change into one very revengeful expression while he flipped her off.

"These two w-will kill each other you know that right?" Jules suddenly threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked away from the car, his presence alone putting me on a cloud. I was still mad over his bruised face, but I wasn't going to let my anger towards you know who define the mood of the evening. He just doesn't deserve that kind of power.

"Ah love and hate, such a fine line." I smiled while looking up at him, his gaze both smoldering hot and sweet.

"Guys! Let me out!" Jules chuckled at Sophia's muffled voice sounding from a very closed car as he had already locked it before she had the chance to escape. "Helloooo!" She yelled once more, while angerly tapping her finger on the window.

I had to admit Jules was being playful and relaxed, and I loved that he was able to be himself around my friends. "Just unlock the car, before she gets murder on her mind." I nudged my body into his and he smiled while pushing on the unlock button. Ah that smile.

"Juju come on! You should have let her suffer a little. Dangerous animals need to be caged." Ezra instantly rolled his eyes while Sophia gracefully tried to crawl out of the backseat.

"You're g-going to hell." Jules laughed, his little head shake too cute to miss.

"Yeah I know, I'm fine with it. At least life here would have been a good time!" Ezra said, still walking backwards, and I for sure was not going to warn him about some upcoming steps. "I'm a sinner Jules, I love to be a little bad." Oh okay Ez, too much info. Sophia couldn't help it when she snorted loudly.

"A sinner? If the devil heard you t-talking he'd die with embarrassment." Jules chuckled once more and the sound of it undoubtedly made me melt. "One thing is for sure... Your mouth is bigger than that fragile h-h-heart of yours." Upon Jules's comeback Ezra's eyes went wide being playfully insulted.

"Good thing I have a big d-."

Ezra was cut short by Soph almost dying with laughter, walking next to us now. "Please! What are you using as a reference? Snack carrots?" Soph, Jesus! Way to bruise a guy's ego, although that's just a hilarious comeback. Ez, stop walking backwards like an idiot, you're gonna..

"Is that all you can come up w- Fuck!" He yelled while the inevitable happened and he fell backwards onto the steps. Damn, I probably should have told him. I chuckled while watching him roll his eyes at himself, both Jules and Soph loudly laughing at his misery. "Ha ha! Very funny right! Who's going to hell now! You could have warned me, no?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head, clearly annoyed, muttering little curses under his breath, but his face quickly changed when Sophia stuck her hand out with a smile. He looked up at her with a parted mouth, shocked she offered to do anything close to helping him. Mmh, okay. Cute. "Uhm." He whispered, speechless at the sight in front of him, hesitating for a second before grabbing her hand and allowing her to pull him up, even though she struggled. "Thanks." Ezra whispered, suddenly his big mouth half the size it usually is and while they both stood there I could see the walls around Sophia disappear, as she didn't let go of his hand the second he got up on his feet.