35 🌙 Must be simping

Luna Larsson

The presence of his mouth made me dizzy, and his heat pulled me in like a magnet, and that was when I let my tongue wander over his bottom lip. Being met by a nice and warm welcome I felt myself shift on the bed, I was sitting up while his lips never left mine, and being bold, I suddenly threw my leg over his lap, straddling him and causing him to part his mouth. I let his hair flow through my fingers at the back of his head, his hands quickly pulling my hips closer. I felt he was still as hard as before and it made me smirk. I don't even have to convince myself I want this, I just know. My gaze fell on the gold specs in his eyes, admiring each of many while the throbbing between my legs became sweet torture. Longing to feel every inch of him I started to rock myself into his lap, his hand quickly settling for my hips to guide them. His breathing was uneven and by the way he bit his lip I knew I was doing something right. I'm so happy these shorts are so thin. Fuck. I briefly closed my eyes, the moment I felt Jules push up himself up into the heartbeat between my legs, the rubbing and grinding almost making me moan. The moment the sweet torment became visible on his face I couldn't help but kiss him once more, his tongue instantly claiming mine. While kissing him the room felt like a wildfire and my hands went to search for the zipper on my snow boots, needing to take them off in a matter of seconds.

Jules noticed me struggle to find the little metal thing and it caused him to smirk into our kiss. "Let m-me get that." He whispered huskily before kissing me again, his bottom lip grabbing mine and dragging it until he had to pull away to take off those stubborn snowboots.

Immediately, I started to blush crimson at the sight of my thick cozy socks. I scrunched my nose the moment I saw him watch them with a smirk on his face.

"Really cute, Larsson." He chuckled, and before I could nudge his shoulder he already grabbed my hands and laced his fingers with mine. Very funny Martin. "I'm s-serious." He chuckled before finding my lips again and kissing the comeback out of me, only causing me to revenge kiss him for shutting me up. Butterflies were swarming in my stomach while my underwear and shorts became wetter by the second. At this point, I was by no doubt ready for anything and everything. No longer being able to keep my hands to myself I laid them flat against his chest, making sure to slide down over his hard abs, feeling every muscle on his body tense under my palms. As soon as I reached the waistline of his sweats and ran my finger along the hem he took a sharp breath, his hips squirming underneath me. He even tried to muffle the sounds of his breaths by kissing me, his lips running along mine, but nothing could keep him quiet as soon as I slipped my finger underneath the hem and felt something wet against his hard tip. Smirking, I watched him grimace, trying to keep it together, his cheeks flustered, his eyes hooded and the way a husky groan fell from his lips turning me on even more. Shit that's... oh my. "Oh fuck." He breathed, watching me with a parted mouth as I reached down further, feeling his shaft under my fingertips. I bit down on my bottom lip, watching him squirm and groan by my touch, his gaze hot and longingly holding on to mine. He meant it, he really can't stop looking at me. My eyes suddenly fell on his hand, the back of his fingers running along the hem of my bra, teasing me, making me lean into his touch while my hand felt all of him. "Don't worry, I'll take it slow." He whispered, softly brushing his nose over mine, his lips too ever so slightly lingering on mine.

Smirking as I looked at him through my eyelashes I felt a rush of unmatched confidence. "I don't want you to take it slow." A rush of electrifying tingles rushed through my veins as I told him my truest thoughts. "It feels right."

The cheeky smirk on my face earned myself one in return when he leaned in, his mouth softly kissing its way over my jaw to my ear. "Right e-enough for this?" He whispered into my ear, his finger trailing a devastating path down the center of my breasts, over my stomach, slightly stopping at the hem of my shorts, but hesitatingly skipping it to trail two fingers between my legs. My instant reaction was a relieving gasp as he touched me in the most sensitive spot of my core, making me arch my back.