36 🌙 Want her back

Luna Larsson

Waking up in this room again, surrounded by nice sheets and the sound of soft breaths fanning onto the side of my neck, was something I could get used to. Jules was cuddling me from behind, his entire body trying to become one with me in his sleep. Good morning number four. I had no clue what time it was and at the sight of his computer still sitting on the bed I wondered if he fell asleep during the movie too. I want to look at him while he's asleep, but I also don't want to wake him up. Just slowly turn around, slowly. Almost in slow motion if shifted in his arms until our faces were perfectly mirroring each other. God, he's good looking, his messy bed hair is just... Hot and cute, and everything. I instantly smiled at the sight of a strip of sunlight lighting up the side of his face, the little freckle under his eye, and a few on his nose now highlighted. I watched him breathe, until he must have felt my heated gaze on his skin. He tiredly opened his eyes, the perfect mix of green and brown with specs of gold, ten times more powerful and charming as it was lit up by the morning sun.

"Hey." I whispered, while my nose searched for the tip of his, like it wanted to snuggle the tiny freckles on it.

Still half asleep he didn't hesitate to pull me into him and burry his face into the darkness of my neck. Somebody is still a little tired. "I'm not really a-a-awake yet." He muttered into my skin in his hoarse morning voice. Yeah, I figured. "How long were you staring at my face?" He chuckled, his arms snaking around me and as he rolled onto his back, he pulled me along and on top of him, a playful squeal echoing through the room as a result.

"I wasn't staring, I was admiring your sleepy face." I giggled as his presence gave me more energy than any other usual morning would. I squirmed out of his hands, and sat up in his lap. Oh. I bit my bottom lip the second I felt his morning wood pressing up between my legs, while he looked at me with sleepy hooded eyes. The way I felt him, made my mind go back to the pleasure of last night, my stomach instantly tingling. "Uhm." I whispered, looking down into his lap. There was something about sitting on top of him with nothing but our underwear between us, that was causing me to feel flustered.

"It's a m-m-morning thing." Jules, tried to hide the smirk on his face, but he couldn't hide anything from me, not even if he wanted to. "You looking this good in the morning isn't helping." Good? My hair is probably a birds nest and the crusty mascara on my lashes is making my eyelids feel like bricks. My thoughts were silenced, the second he slightly tilted his hips, the desire in my core once more throbbing. Last night.... Only made me want more. "Still thinking about last n-n-night?" A grin spread over his mouth, stretching ear to ear as his eyes started to spark alive at the sight of me.

"Maybe." I couldn't help but wiggle myself into him with a smirk.

"Maybe?" He grinned more, his eyes and the way they looked at me made the room feel like a hot summer day instead of the start of Minnesota winter. "Are y-you sure?" His husky whisper only made me think about yesterday more, and about now. About the way his hands went over my thighs to my hips, holding me down while pushing himself up.

"Okay yes!" I took a sharp breath while imagining us without the barrier of underwear, imagining him rubbing against my wet and excited core, imagining him teasing me and sliding inside like his fingers did the night before. Oh fuck, I have never wanted anything so badly. "You better not do that again or-." I closed my eyes as he did exactly that, completely melting me from the inside out, while my hips rocked into his movement. "Or..." He did it once more, the wanting look on his face only fuelling my fire.

"Jules dude, get your ass up, we have a game!?" Ezra's voice suddenly boomed through the room even with the door shut, and thank me for locking the door because the door handle was moving frantically. Great timing Ez, really!