22 🌙 Before...

Luna Larsson

I was waking up slowly, my heart still slightly broken, but better since the entire night I was surrounded by lovely breaths coming from Jules's warm chest. I snuggled my face into his shirt one last time before opening my eyes. Our legs were and entangled mess, while the sunlight made his face glow and his thick eyelashes softly fluttered against his cheeks. I didn't even realize I was smiling so hard at the sight of it, until my cheeks started to hurt. I was perfectly happy just lying here, staring at his face, waiting until the moment he would open his eyes. Life was too short to dwell, and so I vowed right this moment I was going to give it time, but not waste it. If this, just being around him was all I had at the moment, I was going to enjoy it to the fullest and learn every single thing there was to know about him. So, when my time was over I could say that in another life I knew Jules Martin, and he was pretty amazing. That's the kind of life I want to live, one without regrets.

I laid my head back down on his pillow, my face so close to his the tip of my nose kissed his. I wanted to kiss more than just his nose with mine, I wanted to taste his lips again, but they were already curved into a smirk. "You're s-s-s-sneaky." He said, his raspy morning voice slicing through me in a blissful manner. Shit that's... charming.

I instantly chuckled and hid my face behind my hands, suddenly shy and nervous, but while I felt him stretch his muscles against my body and he softly draped his leg over me to pull me close, my laughter died out and it was replaced by an internal gasp, his movements giving me butterflies. "So are you." I whispered, completely out of breath by the way our lower bodies melted together, nothing preventing me from feeling his morning wood, which caused another swarm of butterflies to make the room spin. I looked up to see his hazel eyes in the sunlight, more green and gold than usual, and they were stunning, just like the rest of him.

"H-h-h-ow did you sleep." He whispered softly yet in his husky morning voice. His hazel goodness gave me a once over, so intense I bit my bottom lip to hold back an intentional smirk. "I'm still tired." He stretched once more around me before snuggling his face in the crook of my neck, his body half on top of me.

The way his wet lips felt hot against my skin, made me arch my back into him, my hand longingly going to the back of his head, my fingers fading into his messy locks. Mhh I want more kisses like the one yesterday, it felt like an explosion of feelings and tingles, a rush of adrenaline and spice coated with sweet honey and candy. Damn I can nearly taste it, or I'm just hungry. Probably both. "Dangerously well." I chuckled softly while at the same time arching my back again, earning myself a soft yet raspy morning groan. 

"Mmh, I'm not a morning person, b-b-but this is a way to wake up t-t-that I don't mind." His voice sounded husky as it bounced of my skin near my ear, his warm breath heating me up from the inside.

I lightly ran my fingers through his hair again, thinking of the way his lips were technically kissing my neck, the thought alone making me close my eyes with a parted mouth and a flustered look on the rest of my face. I swallowed thinking this was so harmless yet so intense, my attraction to him undeniable and addictive. "Me too." I whispered, but I softly gasped the moment he stretched himself once more, his lower body now perfectly aligned with mine and the pressure of him nearly driving me insane. "That's dangerous too." I breathed a barely their breath, needing some space before I lost all control. 

He smiled against my skin and I didn't know what turned me on more, his smile or the fact he didn't pull away. "T-t-tell me about it." He hummed, this time actually kissing my neck, his wet lips against my skin making my heart skip and it made the want flood to all the right places. When a soft peck became a deeper wanting kiss and his tongue could taste the saltiness of my skin, I involuntarily bucked my hips into him, the wetness between my legs gathering fast. At the sound of one of his raspy hums, my hand grabbed the sheets to seek my last bit of self-control. "Let m-m-me take a shower... Before..." He exhaled deeply into my neck, before peeling himself off me, his gaze flustered and hot while he hovered over me, his lips moist from the kisses in my neck.