14 🌙 If you keep doing this

Jules Martin

Fridays are always my favorite day of the week, because you know, no more classes after and an entire weekend filled with hockey. That week we were playing an out game at a nearby university so that meant spending most of my Sunday on a bus ride with the guys. I wasn't looking forward to it before, but now Levi and Ezra didn't turn out to be so bad, I didn't mind, it even could get interesting. What I was going to mind was look at Zander's face for hours, each second thinking whether I should punch him or not. He legit threatened me through the phone at the hospital, to leave Luna alone and I had been avoiding him in the house ever since, with success. 

Another person I had been avoiding was her, you know, the cute blonde with the icy eyes that seemed to make me lose my mind every time I saw her. But avoiding her didn't work, not even in the slightest... The more her presence at campus or anywhere else lacked, the more worried I was and the more she infiltrated my thoughts. I really hoped she was okay, and I even wished to see her at the house, coming over to see Zander, just so I could check up on her. I even found myself scrolling through her socials to see any updates, but nothing, nada, although it was quite refreshing to meet a girl that doesn't post on Instagram every two seconds, updating everyone on what she's about to eat. Social media wasn't really my thing either, but to see any sign of life from her I was willing to make an effort. When almost an entire week passed whiteout seeing her around I should have taken it as a sign to forget about her and move on, but how could I? It was nearly impossible when I saw her in all the little things around me. Setting foot on the ice took me back to seeing her in the bleachers that first game, her gaze completely mesmerizing me. Grabbing a coffee reminded me of seeing her there with her friends, the look on her face quite sad. Even sleeping in my bed reminded me every night of that little moment she taunted me with those yes and no questions. How could I forget about her when all I could think about was the next time I was going to see her.

The boys and I were having lunch outside, enjoying the last autumn sun, even though it was getting pretty cold, but hey we're used to it. "So, Levi... Heard you were angling and caught yourself a gracious fish." Ezra smirked at Levi and his sense of humor really grew on me over the past week.

"Grace you mean?" Levi pulled his brows up with a confused expression on his face, while both Ezra and I could not stop grinning at the great pun of that joke.

"Y-you haven't b-b-een around a lot this week." I wiggled my brows at him, catching the bastard off guard.

"Don't tease him Ju, you'll make the smitten kitten blush. He's already fucking whipped." Ezra laughed, shaking his head and earning himself an eye roll from our love drunk friend.

"Oh, what are we seven? Yes I went out on a few dates with her this week, and no I'm not freaking whipped alright!" Levi nearly growled, but we kept staring at him with wide eyes. "Alright fuck, yes I am! I'm simping over her." He rolled his eyes again. "She's just... Different, sweet, always in a good mood, hon-"

"You're weak man." Ezra smirked while I nearly choked on my sandwich, especially when Levi smacked the back of his head as a response.  

"Not because you decide to be a heartless player, everyone should be." Levi laughed, addressing Ezra specifically. "Besides, your game sucks man, Sophia nearly clawed your eyes out earlier this week at the café."

"That was simply her trying to resist me. Jules man we never asked, why did you run out on us?" Erza frowned his brows and suddenly I stopped chewing whatever was left from my sandwich, swallowing hard.    

"Uuhm... Z-zander... He was g-g-etting on my nerves." I spilled in all honesty, shaking my head.

"Zander?" Levi joined Ezra in the frowning contest.