54 🌙 Trop m-m-mignonne

Jules Martin

"I'm excited to meet your parents." She whispered to me while she snuggled into my side during our short cab ride. I was excited too but in an entirely different way. The entire flight Luna kept suggesting the mile high club needed two new members. I wouldn't have hesitated if the surrounding passengers weren't already looking at us like we were planning on it. Some looked at us like we were celebrities. I mean yeah, Shawn Mendes and his not so blond girlfriend right now have nothing on us. Or maybe those people just watched a lot of college hockey and recognized me. Some felt awfully single like a Pringle watching us and others specifically threw me angry glares. I knew why, and I hated it. No, I was disgusted by it. Devastated even. They would look at Luna's broken wrist and the healing cut on her nose, the bruising under her eyes she tried to hide with some makeup. Then they would glare at me, reasoning I was the one responsible. I would never even think about putting a hand on her, not even in my sleep. Someone please beat me straight into a coma if I ever do. "Babe." She squeezed my hand as my thoughts were keeping me busy.

"Mmh." I hummed, not entirely sure what she might have said.

"You're distracted." She looked up and smirked. Yeah, if anything you're always the reason.

I shook, looking out at the snow falling onto the city of Toronto as the cab drove by the tall buildings. "I was t-thinking about the flight." I smirked at her, the dirty words she casually whispered into my ear coloring my thoughts. "We're going to be staying with my parents, so you're gonna have to behave." I wiggled my brows at her and she slapped her cast into my chest. Good for me my thick jacket buffered the attack. "Hey." I laughed. "You cannot m-m-meet my parents and tell them you j-just killed me in the cab."

She leaned in, and I already knew what that grin on her lips and that blush on her cheeks meant. Dirty whisper incoming. "Kissed, not killed." She whispered into my ear before brushing her nose along my cheek. That one wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Thank god. I do not want to greet my parents with the three of us. Her lips quickly found my lips next and she didn't hesitate to swipe her tongue along my bottom lip. Okay, that's hot though.

I smirked into the kiss when her teeth did their magic and made my dirty thoughts go from zero to hundred. You can't say those two horny fucks again... Really. Not this time. That shower last weekend left both of us waiting for that to be continued, but Luna hadn't been feeling well at the start of the week. Can you blame her, last Sunday she was still going on adrenaline and then when she woke up next to me the next morning she was squirming in pain. Her muscles were so stiff even laughing hurt like hell. And then, coach had us cramp in some extra practice sessions before everyone was gonna be out for thanksgiving.

We did see each other, as much as we could, which was still every day, but most of the time we'd watch a movie or study, snuggling was a no skip option and then doze off. You know, sometimes sleeping with her, holding her, waking up next to her is better just than sex. Doesn't mean I wasn't kind of craving it right now. Especially since she told me on the plain exactly what kind of dress she packed for dinner and what she was planning to wear under it, which wasn't a whole damn lot.

"That'll be 34." The cab driver said, while Luna's mouth fell. Not because of the price of our cab, but because of the building it stopped in front of.

"Are you sure, we're at the right place?" She nudged her elbow into my side as if I didn't know my own home address.

I paid the driver and let him keep the change. "Yeah. Lu, I know w-where I live." I chuckled, shook my head and pulled her out of the cab behind me.

She widened her eyes as she gaped at the tall modern building from the street all the way to where the glass met the sky. "And what floor do you live on?"