65 🌙 We fell in love

Jules Martin

I never thought my heart could be crushed for this long. On October twenty-forth I learned I had been in a coma for weeks. For me, that time, felt like months, because I had lived them. In a place, until today, still unknown. I had lived it with her, a girl, until today, a familiar stranger. Last time I saw her it was the day she woke up. The day I took a step back and ran away, because I was scared and seeing her hurt more than I ever thought. Because, the face I dreamt about was real, I knew her heart was too, but it wasn't mine to have. That was almost a month ago, and now Christmas was almost around the corner, yet my spirit lost in time.

I didn't believe soulmates were real until I met Luna.

I didn't believe it was even a possibility until I looked her in the eyes and I saw my future and my past.

I didn't believe, but I did now. Which why I was surrounded by a stack of books at Twin City's Library. Yeah, I know, the library.

I had enough time on my hands to plot out some theories, a prefect distraction, to pull me away from my favorite one. All these book were just a bunch of theories and myths, but to me they mere wore than relatable. I read them all, and noted information down until I felt like I could explain what happened. And sure, it could just be a four page paper of bullshit, but I needed to find answers, even if in the inexplicable. Because when nobody can give you answers, it sure is something rare.

Luna and I both slipped into a coma, floating between life and death, and somewhere in that gray area a lot of puzzling things happen, but even the hardest puzzle can be solved.

I looked at my notes, twiddling my pen between my fingers as I looked at all the clues. I had a theory, the one theory that could explain it all.

Luna, is my twin flame.

She has to be.

I took the book, that theorized the concept, and the more I read, the more I knew. Twin flames, or mirror souls, is a concept where one soul gets split into two bodies. Your twin flame often shows you your deepest insecurities, fears, and demons, and will help you overcome them. Your twin flame will be equally affected deeply and intense by you. However, one soul, your twin flame stands alone as a person, and complementary to the greater you.

My wheels were spinning inside my head as reading this felt like feeling Luna through a piece of old dusty paper and when I continued to read I just knew Luna was mine. Only rarely Twin flames meet, but when they do there's instant recognition and a sense of longing above all. They feel familiar, even though you have never met and the bond ignites a deeper feeling within. Twin flames have a lot in common and often the same view on life and share similar experiences.

Similar experience? Head injury, the coma, the dream... There's no other way!

I flipped the page feeling most puzzle pieces fit with undeniable precision. Twin flames are perfect compliments, one's light will be complimented by the other's shadow. Often Twin Flame relationships will make you face your own doubts and insecurities, with the sole purpose to overcome. Therefore healing and growth are twin flame characteristics. Twin flames when united are emotionally charged and passionate, developing feelings on a deeper and faster level than with anybody else. Sometimes connection can get lost, but twin flames will always experience an astronomical pull towards each other, finding their way back to their other half.

I sure hope so!

I need her to come back to me!

Without her, this isn't the same.