6 🌙 Nothing but the jersey

Luna Larsson

"Jesus..." Sophia was quick to huff at Zander's whispers, but he didn't seem too bothered, softly pressing his lips into my neck from behind, the sweetness of his kisses making me swoon into his arms. "You better keep it in your pants tonight." Soho shook her head, and I could tell she wasn't very fond of my boyfriend at the moment.

"What?" He said, lifting his lips from my neck.

"Your snake... Keep it in your pants." Sophia huffed at him once more, and I felt like I was in the middle of a cat fight.

"Weren't you grinding on a guy seconds ago?" I heard Zander say while Sophia squeezed her eyes at him in anger and for some reason I should have kicked his shins but I didn't. Great, my boyfriend and best friend don't get along tonight, but I'm too drunk to get into a fight with him.

"Oh piss off Zander." Okaaaay. I widened my eyes at Sophia, but she just gave me her why-are-you-into-assholes look and I quickly retrieved and let her be her mad self. "Luna, I'm serious, if he pressures you, just kick his nuts to pulp." She snapped at Zander while I felt him tense around me at her words.

While I'm gathering my thoughts, trying to decide what sober me would want, I felt Zander's lips approach my ear again. "Babe, do you want to go upstairs?" He whispered and I felt his smirk against the side of my face, his hands delicately yet longingly squeezing my side.

"Soho! Omg! Your nose!" I gasped with mischief.

"What!" She grabbed her face in panic, yet her eyes boring holes through me when she didn't get the point.

"It's in my business!" I laughed at her and now the hurricane was really ready to blow deadly winds.

"Ha! Ha! RUDE!" Sophia snapped at me, her arms still crossed in front of her chest. "I'll be at home tomorrow morning, waiting for you with a tub of ice cream to eat away your regrets!" She sneered, before rapidly walking past us and I knew she was disappointed.

"Your friend is a bit weird." Zander whispered into my ear, and on that I turned around in his arms with a grin on my face.

"I know, so am I." I widened my eyes at him, confidently putting my hands at my sides. He looked down at me, a smirk plastered on his face while his dark blue eyes shimmered with amusement under the garden lights, his dirty blonde hair deliciously messy. Mmmh, my boyfriend is cute. This reminded me of our first date, on which he asked me out to dinner and the restaurant's ceiling was covered in little flickering lights. That was a great night.

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, his finger softly brushing my skin. "Yeah, I know, but you're a cute kind of weird though." He smiled before leaning down to kiss the tip of my nose, his hands cupping my face to draw me closer. "And I missed you." He smirked as one of his fingers went to my throat, leaving a path of goosebumps behind him on its way to my collarbone. He missed me? "I have been looking for you all night after our argument in the kitchen, I'm sorry." He slightly frowned, but just shortly as he continued to lean in, kissing my cheek, his hand traveling lower down my front. "And..." He whispered huskily, before brushing his lips over mine. "And... I love you." He whispered once more, before kissing me softly, making my entire body reacted, my back stretching out to stand on my tiptoes, kissing hockey player gives you whiplash most of the time. I was glued to his lips, wanting more of him as soon as I tasted his familiar minty tongue. He hadn't been drinking too much, unlike myself, and the alcohol in my system was making me whimper to any sort of touch.

"You do?" I whispered against his lips, instantly kissing him back, deeply and with want and I could feel he wasn't planning to let go soon, his hand firmly holding me in place at the back of my head and his other, well, that one, was making me go into overdrive when it reached the hem of my top, his fingers brushing along my entire neckline. I kissed him once more, my tongue rapidly claiming his as my fingers twisted around the fabric of his sweater to pull him even closer. I want you. I want this. He groaned into my mouth the moment my other hand found its way under his sweater, my fingertips tracing his defined abs and I couldn't help but hum against his lips.