29🌙 Certainly not space

Luna Larsson

As soon as I saw the snow, I knew I wanted to plummet into it for a good old snow angel. That fact that it was wet, cold and I most of all was barely dressed, were all things I didn't consider nor care about. I just wanted to live and the snow was always one of my favorite events of nature as it reminded me of home. Lucky for me Minnesota gets plenty and apparently already at the end of October. The look of disbelief on Jules's face gave me even more reason to do it, but not without teasing him along the way. Besides that, I could use some snow to cool off, because before that b-ass Mara pushed me, I was getting hot in all sorts of places. "Oh come on what could a little snow harm." I grinned at Jules, who was standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets and his killer smile across his face. There was something about hoodies with a jersey over it that had me tingling, and I just couldn't tear my eyes away from him. As soon as my sight travelled down to his hand in his pockets and obviously saw the aftermath of our little game, my cheeks burned bright. Oh damn. I did that?

He gently shrugged before taking another step towards me, his eyes pulling mine back into his gaze. "You're so d-d-drunk you won't feel a thing r-right?" He chuckled and watched me through his eyelashes.

"We'll see." I teased him, as I let my eyes wander to his wetted lips. Just do it. "Three." I started counting down, spreading my arms to get into position.

"Luna, snow is p-p-pretty cold." He smiled, trying to reason with me like I was about to fall back into a ravine. It's just snow.

"I'm way too hot to go back inside." I chuckled, chills running down my spine when his eyes caught mine, the way they looked concerned yet playful, something that made my chest flutter. "Two." I continued my countdown and the smile on my face was brighter than ever. "Aren't you going to stop me." I laughed, while I cocked an eyebrow at him. I couldn't stop grinning at him and his smile turned into a smirk.

"Tease." He muttered under his breath, while shaking his head, his eyes however never letting mine go.

"One." I smiled before letting myself fall backwards.

"Dammit." I heard Jules chuckle on my way into the snow, his hands quickly trying to grab me, but I guess I was the reason of both our demise. As he tried to keep me from planting my ass into the snow, I pulled him along until both of us felt the cold cloud of fresh white powder. At the sound of our laughter I found him lying on top of me, his head burrowed in the crook of my neck from impact. "You really a-a-are crazy." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath welcomed by my skin. "I'm c-c-crushing you." He laughed as he pushed himself slightly up on his hands, which were submerged in the cold snow.

Suddenly I took a sharp breath as I felt him grind into me, trying to put some of his weight off me. Using the snow to cool down was a bad bad idea, it's only worse now. "Or crushing on me." I said, slightly arching into his bulge to let him know I could feel how much he was turned on, by me, us, all of this. My eyes followed the path of a small hum leaving his throat, and it made me look up, the strings on his hoodie, nearly dangling in my face and the intensity in his eyes almost enough to make me lose my mind on the spot. A soft patch of snow clung to the side of his face, and although my mind was going into overdrive at the want gathering between my thighs, the sight of it made me chuckle. "Come here." I whispered, my breath now a faint cloud of cold air touching his face, and before I knew it, my fingers were lightly brushing away the patch of snow. "You have some snow..." I trailed of as I caught him staring at me while I was at it. "...on your face." I could barely whisper when he caught me with his hazel gaze, and without thinking my fingers wrapped around the strings, slightly pulling him down and closer to my face, not a single sound distracting us, not a single person here to push me away this time. His lips curved into a smile before letting me pull him down, his hips pressing into me once again making me take a deep breath. The closer his face came to mine, the harder my chest was pounding, the harder I wanted to feel him, the more I wanted to taste his lips. Please, kiss me, Jules. Even if I'm drunk it's still a beautiful moment. Our faces were only mere inches from becoming a hot mess, and while he needed both his hands to keep himself up, I had one to spare, using it for the greater good. I reached to his face, cupping it softly with my small hand, his eyes hooded and filled with anticipation as they watched mine flicker with yearn.