44 🌙 You're Cruel

Luna Larsson

I was clicking my pen far too much to come across as calm. Probably because I wasn't calm at all. I thought that as soon as we entered the library he would pull me aside into one of the aisles and give me an overdose of kisses or you know, let your dirty mind rule free. Because the way he talked to me in the bathroom was highly suggestive, but I guess he doesn't have a thing for navy blue after all... Or maybe Mara was right... Maybe I just don't compare to her and the whole thing with Zander just threw him off.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He whispered, while brushing the side of his leg against mine, but I continued to stare ahead of myself and torture my soul with my thoughts. "Luna." He repeated, his hand now softly squeezing my thigh. Just kissthe absent look off my face already. I disregarded another squeeze on my thigh, this time with a smirk. "Lu, I know you heard me." I just felt his grin burn into the side of my face while his hand softly moved higher up my thigh, until I had no choice but to squirm in my chair. "Are y-you good?" He whispered, so the other people in the library wouldn't throw us any angry glares.

"Better now." I turned my head sideways to meet his hooded eyes, the hazel in them on fire. Enveloping my hand over his was a good way of letting him know why, bringing it further between my legs. Leggings, got to love thin leggings.

"Good, I was starting to think you were trying to compose an entire symphony with that pen of y-yours." He smirked while leaning in to reach me better.

"Guess, Mozart was just as touch deprived as me then." I pouted right at him and saw a frown evaporate his devilish grin, his hand motionless.

"Touch deprived?" He looked confused.

"I thought studying biology was going to be a little more exciting." I shrugged, glaring at the book in front of him like it came straight from hell. Although watching him study was fucking attractive?. The way he put his pen against his lips when he couldn't figure something out. The way he put his hands behind his head to stretch his back. The way his cracked his knuckles when he needed a break, and his hands, oh his hands, I freaking wanted them all over me, instead of on his book turning pages. Shit, I'm jealous of a book.

The chuckle leaving his mouth was endearing, but provocative. He was mocking my need for attention. Rude. "If it weren't for these p-people, and my conscious's cry for better grades, I would have pulled you into my lap already." He smiled, and how could I not fall for that. Do it, pull me into your lap, fuck grades, fuck those people, fuck me, the latter literally. Mh lusting for him like that isn't going to help my case, or his grades though. But, I might as well be drooling at the thought. Maybe I did hit my head too hard. Maybe he's hard. Jeez, Luna.. Get a damn grip on your feelings.... Those aren't feelings they're straight on tingles in my p- Just stop, you sound like a horny jock high on post-game adrenaline. I just pouted more while he just looked at my lips like he wanted to smack his into them. "The pout is cute, but it's not going to w-work." Maybe if I were Mara it would. Dang it, there are those insecure thoughts again.

"Yeah, apparently I'm not cute enough." I shrugged while getting up, walking towards our place in the library, so I could freaking sulk on that cozy couch a bit until I was calm. Sexually frustrated, not fun. I was letting Mara get into my head, with her I-was-so-good-in-bed-you're-not-going-to-make-him-forget speech. I honestly fucking hate that girl so much, that if I had a wand, not only would I stick it up her skinny ass, I would turn her into a pile of glitter. The one that looks like fabulous vomit because none of the colors go together. I'm losing it -.

"So when are you g-going to t-tell me what's bothering you." Jules snuck his fingers into my palm on my way up the stairs to the European History section.