33 🌙 Stop, I love it

Luna Larsson

I was seething, knowing Zander was showing his true dick colors in public. Most of all acting punch worthy to Jules. What did I ever see in him! I must have been as blind as a mole rat. Sputter, he really called Jules sputter, what is he, eight? I knew Jules was balling his fists under the table and I couldn't blame him, but I also couldn't help to feel guilty about all of it. Zander was my ex, and he was only acting that way to Jules because of that. I swear if I get back at the table and I don't see a smile on Jules's face I'm going to poke Zander's eyes out with his fucking garlic fries! My thoughts were violent while carrying some of the large order to their table, my face instantly falling when there was an empty spot at the end of it.

I put the heavy plate down next to Levi, he seemed frustrated as well, and Ezra had sunken into his chair too, looking frustrated as fuck. Where's Jules? Zander you massive arse what did you say to him!

Levi was carefully watching me while I pushed the plate further onto their table, and when I made eye contact with him the frown on his face said enough. "Where did he go?" I asked, glancing over at Zander because he sure was the cause.

He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. He stormed off." He said, loud enough to grab someone's attention at the other side of the booth, you know who.

"I wonder why that is!" I scoffed, Zanders smug gaze landing on me, and I instantly felt violated and offended. "Was it bad?" I whispered at Levi, wanting to grade the situation, so I could adjust my outburst to it. Wouldn't want to understate my insults when the time came.

"I would have broken my hand on the asshole's face if I were him." Ezra whispered back, shaking his head in anger.

"And you guys didn't go after him?" I intensely frowned at both of them. I would never let Sophia drive if she was that angry or hurt.

"He told me to fuck off." Levi said, his mouth still parted as if more of an explanation was going to come, but nothing. I want a damn hug if I tell someone to leave me alone. Guys are really fucking oblivious.

"What's the problem blondie." Kai laughed. You did not just call me blondie... This bitch has ice blonde hair, and a cold iron fist. You don't want to do that shit, especially when I'm pissed and fuck I'm really pissed. When my head shot in his direction, I saw him nudge Zander's side, him and some other guys joining his laughter.

"Original nickname Kai. Should I be congratulation your single brain cell for coming up with that?" I said, raising my brows at him, before relentlessly rolling my eyes at all of them.

"Talking about slow people, your boyfriend ran out." Zander smiled with all the arrogance he owned. Slow? Really now? I took a deep breath, one last breath of calm before a tornado of words would hit him.

"You know what Zander. I feel sorry for you that you need to talk shit about people to make yourself feel better. Shows how insecure you really are... Honestly it's pathetic." I snapped at him. My hair even flew into my face at the force with which I turned to him.

"Luna, I..." Oh no, I'm not finished.

I cut him off, holding my finger up while I walked over to him. "You what?! I don't care what you have to say. You're calling people out on shit while you're the biggest piece of crap at this table! And slow? Really? Jules's grades are probably fucking perfect while you're flunking all of your classes. Maybe you should stop sitting around doing nothing but fuck girls that aren't your girlfriend, and start working on your grades or you'll not be captain for long!" I squeezed my eyes at him as I talked, spilling something he only told me and I didn't feel sorry one single second for blowing his big secret.