55 🌙 Fine ignore me

Jules Martin

I need a cold fucking shower! Luna disappeared into the bathroom for probably a nice hot rinse, while I unpacked our stuff. I chuckled when I found the dress she was talking about, the thin straps, the backless cut, the same silk as my bedsheets, only in black. With a smirk I draped the dress over my bed where it would be waiting for her to put it on.

Not long after that she reappeared, her hair straight and as silk looking as her dress, her makeup, just perfect, the bruises around her nose barely visible, and her smile, I was weak. I had no words to describe the way she stood fully naked at the threshold of the bathroom, smirking at me like it was one fine invite. Fuck she takes the teasing to another level.

Since she was my perfectly stunning girlfriend standing there I allowed myself to stare, leaning my back into my dresser, because my knees were going weak. "I'll let you get dressed." I smirked when I fully had taken in the sight and I couldn't take it anymore, on the brink of smudging the lipstick off her face.

"Don't think so." She chuckled and grabbed my hand with her good one when I passed her. "You're gonna watch." Oh please, help me. She put me right at the edge of the bed and I was in for a show. "Stay right here." She gazed at me, smirked too, and all I could do was adore every inch of her, every freckle on her skin, every word of ink going down her spine, when she turned her back to me. I watched her fish some thongs from her suitcase, and I guess that was it for the underwear part. My cheeks burned bright when I watched her slide them over her smooth legs. My dick would have gotten tauntingly hard if it ever went soft. He had been pressing into the front of my sweats ever since we walked into my room, and definitely didn't go down at the sight of that dress on my bed and the thought of her under the shower, or naked in front of me. The blood rushed straight to my tip the second she pulled the strings of her panties high over her hips and my mouth for sure parted. I swallowed, out of breath by just watching her.

"Lu, you're driving me crazy. You know t-t-that right?"

"I know, that's the whole point." She smirked when stepping between my legs, my eyes wandering over her chest, her nipple just lining up with my mouth. Nothing could prepare me for when she grabbed my hands and made me cup her breasts, a raw growl leaving me.

"You weren't k-k-kidding with the whole making me suffer huh?" I groaned when I felt her nipples harden against my palms. The entire room went up in flames when she lowered herself on my lap, not much covering her. "Aw, fuck." I cursed as she was keying me up badly, my heartbeat hammering inside my throat and definitely inside my pants.

She smirked as she threw her arms around my neck. "You like it."

"I love it." I coaxed, inching closer to get a taste of that sparkly lip gloss. My hands moved down her sides onto her hips, pressing her hard into my lap. I pushed my hips up as the thought of being inside her drove me crazy. I knew it would only make me lust more if I'd kiss her, but I couldn't hold back anymore, my lips brushing over hers. First soft and loving, then hard and possessive. I was met with the same unworldly passion as her teeth nibbled on my bottom lip. An instant moan roamed through her throat when I pressed her into my lap once more. "Sounds like you love it just as much." I said confidently and made her moan again and again. My fingers skimmed along her lacy thongs from behind, darting my fingertips against her the damp fabric.

"Now you're making me suffer." She whimpered, her fingers holding on tightly to my hair. I smirked, doing it again, tracing the lace between her legs.

"I know." I whispered into her ear. Her legs then spread apart so much the lace couldn't even cover her anymore. Fucking hell. "You're so wet I can just," I paused, the tip of my finger circling her entrance under the sound of her whimpering. "Slide in." I groaned when I pushed a finger into her wet core and it undoubtingly took her breath away. "That's it." I whispered once more, sliding my finger out slowly before thrusting a second one inside. "Moan for me baby." I grunted softly into the side of her face, while teasing her out of her mind. "Enough suffering?" I asked, while I felt her walls clench my fingers.