Bonus: Birthday Tattoo. - Nick

Another deleted scene from my slush pile. It's lengthy, and there's sex. Just so you know what you're getting into. 😂 Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

 😂 Enjoy, and thanks for reading!

📱 SIERRA
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU

📱 NICK
Oh, my sunshine girl, I have been missing you so much. Can't wait to see you tomorrow either.

SIERRA
What does my baby want for his birthday tomorrow?

NICK
My sexy wife. In all kinds of glorious ways. I'm going to fuck you so good this weekend. Let me count the ways.

SIERRA
Counting down the hours until dinner tomorrow. 😍

NICK
On the couch, on the bed, kneeling with her thighs around my head.

SIERRA
Holy crap. You weren't kidding. This is like a slutty Dr. Seuss.

NICK
In the shower, on the floor, immediately after I'm through the door.

SIERRA
I will do him here or there. I will do him anywhere. This is fun.

NICK
😂 Stupid meeting. I'll call you at 8:30, okay?

SIERRA
I can't wait to hear your voice! 🥺

***

My dad's one of my best friends, and I absolutely love him. But after a week away chock full of meetings, stupid dinners with clients, and the long flight home, I can't wait to ditch him and kiss my wife senseless.

Unfortunately, it's almost my birthday, and we're meeting my family for dinner. I can't wait to ditch them either. Dad and I sit in comfortable silence, sipping our drinks while waiting for everybody else.

Gentle, nondescript music trickles through overhead speakers, and I swirl the ice in my glass while glancing around the room.

A chandelier hangs in the middle of the room between two massive wood beams. Rich, dark wood is lit up by soft sconces every few feet, and the only other lighting on the white oval-shaped tables are two small lamps.

The whole effect is atmospheric and romantic. It would be the perfect scene to lean into Sierra, slide my hand into her hair, and tilt that cute face to mine before devouring her lips.

I'm talking full-on makeout; Sierra straddling my lap, tipping her head back as I slip my tongue beneath her bra, and—

"Listen up, tens, a five is speaking. Hello." Mike salutes us while approaching the table with Ariella in tow.

Laughing, I shove my horny, entitled birthday present thoughts aside and stand. I hug them, remaining there as Luke and my mom join us.

Luke glances around with a frown. "Where's SiSi?"