23. You bet, baby. - Nick

Dark, hooded eyes squint as Sierra sits up, clad only in that lacy crop bralette, and I swallow hard as her eyes zero in on me

Dark, hooded eyes squint as Sierra sits up, clad only in that lacy crop bralette, and I swallow hard as her eyes zero in on me. "Take off your shorts," she says, reaching for the box. She checks the time on my phone. "We have two hours before the shop I have in mind closes."

I slide the black basketball shorts down and kick them off my ankle, then tear at my t-shirt while she opens the box and produces a rubbery burgundy device with a large oval ring at the end. She tucks my phone next to me in the desk chair, and my throat goes dry as I stare at what's in her hand. "What's that?" I ask, praying my assumption is right. "Is that a cock ri—"

With a strong grip, Sierra's slender fingers enclose around the length of my cock while nodding, and I let out a hiss, watching her tentatively lick the head.
She looks up at me, taking more of it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the top.

Slumping backward, eyes closed, grinning in pleasure, I rub a hand over my face. Unintelligible noises escape my throat, from deep in my soul as I feel pressure building inside me, aching to slip that ring on and feel her around me. "Fuuuuckkkk."

Her volcanic mouth teases and licks with amazing pressure, lapping at the head and underneath the shaft. I clench my fingers on the top of the chair, and lace fingers into her thick head of hair with the other hand. "Ohhh, hell yes, baby. Working me so good."

Somewhere in the room, my phone rings, and I ignore it. She pulls back with hesitation in her eyes. "Should you get that?"

"No! Keep going—I mean, please—suck my dick?"

"Hang on," she says, rubbing her hands down her face before standing and exiting the room.

"But..." Removing the toy, I pout as I watch her leave, then glance at my phone ringing again. "Hey man, what's up?"

Amir's deep, clear voice rings through the line. "Hey, I'm calling about the Rytlewski project. I figured it would be easier if I called you to hash this out instead of e-mail. I need to have you make a couple of changes to the presentation and the media. Do you have the document in front of you?"

"One sec." I double-click the document, smiling up at Sierra as she reenters the room. She slips onto my lap and faces me, wrapping her arms around my waist to wait for me to get off the phone. "Okay, ready, dude. What's up?"

Sierra attaches her lips to my neck and sucks while I try not to pant in Amir's ear. Moving the phone back, I press the mute button. "I need to hang up. Give me a second."

"Nick?" Amir says, "Are you still there?"

I pull back my phone and unmute. "Repeat what you said, sorry."

"Slide seven. Can you shift..."

"Uhhh, okay s-sssscrolling," I breathe out. Sierra fists me while slipping the ring onto my cock again, sliding it to the base. I press the mute button again and let out a string of curses. "You're killing me."