35. I'll give you anything you want. - Nick

Rapidly clapping her hands, Sierra beams as we slide into a spot on the street at our condo

Rapidly clapping her hands, Sierra beams as we slide into a spot on the street at our condo. "I can't believe you're taking me to Europe tonight!"

Shoulders heaving with a sigh of relief, I return her massive smile. It feels amazing to be home after the whirlwind of our wedding. "Hell yeah, I'm so stoked, baby! So stoked. Though I could use a long nap first."

"Can you sneak one in?

"Nah," I reply, opening the driver's side door. "I think I'll stay up and try to sleep on the flight instead." My feet hit the pavement as I exit, then stretch so hard my vision blurs before popping the door to the backseat open. I slide in, adjusting a bag on the floor while Sierra giddily smiles at me from the passenger seat, slipping her feet into shoes. "I've got big plans for us this month."

"You do?" Unbuckling her seatbelt, she smiles coyly, and crawls over the backseat to sit on my lap, arms around my neck. Simpering at her kittenish smile, I pull the door closed and slide my fingers up her thighs to cup her ass.

The wedding last night was a beautiful dream come true. After months of planning, we found ourselves smack dab in a fairytale where we got to play the MCs. All night, we barely left each other's side, swept up in the romance of as long as we both shall live.

After hours and hours, I led her out to the beach for a private moment, sighing while leaning back against the grass, listening to the party rage behind us, sharing a stolen bottle of champagne, and exchanging sweet kisses under the moon.

She laid her head on my chest, and we kissed like it was the first night we ever spent together. Our lips became numb, and our throats scratchy as we talked and laughed, revealing secret wishes about our future. I think it's time for me to get my sexy wife to bed, I whispered, stroking her hair.

Too exhausted for sex, or anything remotely close to it, we collapsed into bed and laughed until our stomachs hurt as she lay on her back, and I gently wiped off her makeup with one of her special towelettes. Tears leaked from our eyes, and our stomachs hurt as we cracked up over nothing; just happy to be there. Married and in love.

Now, as she grinds against me in the backseat of our car, feverish lips insistently sucking mine, lingering kisses on my jaw and neck, there's nothing funny happening at all.

With long strokes, I sweep the heel of my hand against her sweet spot, rewarded with those moans that rev me up.

"Fuck, do I love you," I say, a hand tangled into her hair, the other strumming over her quicker. "And this beautiful body I want to worship all over Europe."

"What kind of plans do you have for us?" Sierra asks against my lips.

"We're going to make love in all kinds of different places," I promise in her ear, enjoying as she arches her back, the swell of her chest pressing against mine.