16. Agree to disagree. - Nick

"

"...clear how much your mom loves her. You were always an adorable, sweet little guy, and now you're all grown up with a pretty little girlfriend."

"Yes, they're very fond of each other," I say, shifting in my desk chair, then switch the phone to the other side, cradling between my ear and shoulder. "Which is wonderful because I love them both, too."

For the last moment, the receptionist gushed on the phone about how darling Sierra is while I furiously typed one last thing before calling it quits. Every few minutes, I glance up, knowing my mom and Sierra should arrive any second after SiSi visited my mom and dad upstairs for some wedding guest list details.

Sure enough, the tapping noise on the glass catches my attention. I gesture for SiSi to enter, and she graces me with an excited smile before leaning against my closed door, looking heartbreakingly gorgeous in a violet dress. I wet my lips, drinking her in. Best sight ever in my office. "Alyssa, I have to give my fiancée a proper hello. Take care!"

After a hasty goodbye, I move to rise from my chair, but Sierra climbs onto my lap, arms snaked around my neck, her mouth insistent against mine as she hums in joy. "Hi there, Nick."

Stroking her hair, I press my forehead to hers. "Hi, my sunshine girl."

"Wanted to say hello before heading home."

I toy with her skirt's midthigh hemline, murmuring, "Good gravy, do you look sexy in this dress."

SiSi chuckles at my choice of words, squeezing her arms more securely around my neck. "High praise coming from the handsome businessman who looks—"

She pauses, and I raise my eyebrows while she runs her fingernails down my chest to my pants' waistband, skimming her thumb underneath the fabric while sucking lightly on my lower lip. "So fuckable."

"Uhh," I groan at the sensation, and I shift my hips against her. "Damn, do I miss you all of the time lately, baby."

"I've been missing you, handsome. Nobody has touched me in two weeks," she says as I graze up her thigh. "Except for myself, thinking of you."

"Care to describe in great detail what that was like? Because I'm eager to listen."

Sierra sighs again as I brush my hand over her chest. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Please."

"Mmm, well I was thinking about when we went out for B's birthday, and you dragged me out on the dance floor."

"Oh, god, yes. Baby, you looked so good."

Tight black pants showing off that round ass, and a black crop top; her hair falling in romantic waves over sparkling, dangling earrings. My dream girl.

The packed dance floor was like the set of Euphoria, and I couldn't keep my hands off her. Music pulsating, heart thudding, her vanilla scent, soft skin under my hands, lips molded to mine as we danced. Another dream come true.