LET'S SEE

The day is here.

This was the first thought that came in my mind as I woke up today. I was on time so I lay in bed for some time to procrastinate about what I will do if I meet my celebrity crush one day. Well, the procrastination went for a long time and when my gaze went towards the clock , I realized that I was a little late for my very important interview so I quickly got out of my bed to take a shower and get ready for my interview at Smith & Co. for the position of Executive Assistant for the very popular Mr. Calvin Smith himself. I’ve been waiting for so long to just get an interview. I don’t know if I’ll stand a chance to get the job or not. It’s not like I have any great experience before. But I just graduated in Business and management and this would be my first actual job, that is if I get it. Smith & Co is the perfect place to work as it will provide me with extraordinary experience of business and it’s management.

Mr. Smith is a very famous businessman and I googled him yesterday to prepare for my interview. I knew he was famous for his exceptional business management skills and innovative marketing schemes but what i didn’t know was that he was a playboy and very popular among the ladies. He is also very handsome and has features of a Greek god. I barely stopped myself from drooling as he could be my future boss and there should be nothing more than a boss - assistant relationship between us because he is a man-whore and falling for him or even being involved with him could be a big mistake. And I will not do anything that will take me away from my dream of being the best in the field.

I have never been interviewed in my entire life and I had no clothes which were suitable for an office environment that too for Calvin & Co. So I went with a basic black knee length dress with a white jacket to look professional and paired it with white sneakers. I had dark brown curly hair so I straightened the ends only because of shortage of time. I left my hair open because people tell me that I look cute when I leave them open.

That’s not the idea though.

I have beautiful blue eyes and a fair complexion with a healthy and clear skin so I hardly apply any makeup but this day is important so I applied a thick layer of eyeliner and a light shade of lipstick so that it looks that I have put some effort. I put my lipstick and my phone in my purse and went out of the room.

I went to the kitchen to look for some leftover food but there was none. So I made myself some pancakes because I don’t know how much time it’ll take my interview to start and finish.

I don’t wanna starve amid my interview.

As soon as I finished eating I washed my hands and grabbed my resume from the island . As I came out of my apartment I got a call from my parents wishing me luck for my interview. They live in Canada and visit me whenever they can. I also try to visit them as much as I can but earlier with the classes and part time job I did at the diner down the street kept me busy a lot so I visited only on holidays. But we try to stay connected with the help of internet. We regularly call each other to stay updated.

I was excited and nervous at the same time because working with this company was my dream as they were best in business but the CEO was known to be a cold man and a playboy who basically slept with half of the New York. As I walked towards the building these thoughts were ruffling through my mind. The building was now just a block away . As I moved closer to the building my heart skipped a beat every second .

I think I’ll die.

Shut up Sophia!