AMALFI COAST

The Paris trip has been surprising so far. None of it was expected. But he made my birthday special. We had a blast last night. I always wanted to visit Eiffel tower but it being booked just for me, I’d never thought of that. After an amazing dinner we enjoyed sometime in the lake next to the tower in the boat. I just sat between his arms embracing his warmth. The night went great followed by some hot sex. We had a flight next day so we had the whole day with us. Calvin and I explored every corner. We started the day with louvre and ended the day with cycling around the city. It was perfect. Our next stop was Amalfi Coast, Italy. We slept the night since we had a morning flight again tomorrow. I’ve never travelled in a plane back to back this much.

NEXT MORNING

“Come on, wake up baby.” Calvin kissed my ear while waking me up.

“Good morning.” I looked at him with a smile but my eyes could barely open.

“It’s time for some Italian action.” Calvin said.

“I’m tired. I want to sleep more.” I said.

“Sleep in the plane. Now come on hop in the shower.” Calvin ordered.

“You don’t let me sleep.” I said.

“I know.” He said with a grin.

“Don’t try to be cute.” I said.

“I wasn’t trying to be. I’m cute.” He said stressing on the latter word.

I groaned but hopped in the shower and got ready as fast as I could. We checked out of the hotel and reached the airport on time. The flight wasn’t as long so it didn’t get much tiring.

As we reached the Amalfi Coast, all I could see was sea. It was kind of an island. I knew that it was some coastal place but not that it was totally beachy area. And now I’m even more excited. Since I love beaches.

As we reached hotel, Calvin had to get ready for his another meeting. He told me to pack some stuff in a small bag especially beach wear and when I asked him he told me it’s a surprise. Another surprise. This guy is full of surprises. Since his meeting was scheduled for just an hour. There wasn’t much work here.

I packed some of his beach wear and mine too. I packed my LV’s strapless bikini. I packed two short dresses and some makeup incase. I packed all my stuff and took a bath after that. I wore my black shorts and a red tank top. I kept my sunscreen too. I was all done and waiting for Calvin now. Soon he messaged me to come down at the reception area where he’ll be reaching in a few minutes. I messaged him back asking if he wanted to change but he told me that he’ll change once we reach ‘the place’. I was getting a lot of ideas in my mind but I wasn’t sure what he had planned. Patience girl.

I reached down and waited for Calvin while I was checking my emails.

“You ready, babe?” Calvin walked towards me.

“Yeah. I can’t wait to see what you have planned , now that I know you’re the surprise King.” I said.

“Mmm...I like that name. How about you call me that in bed?” He smirked.

“We'll see about that.” I said.

We sat in the car and the driver drove us through the road. It looked like we were going towards the beach. And now I can’t fucking wait anymore.

“Calvinnnn where are we headed to.” I asked desperately.

“Patience, Pancake.” He said in a calm tone.