DATES AND BUTTERFLIES

SOPHIA'S POV

Finally the weekend is here. I'm still not over our impromptu date few days ago and here I am today all hyped and thrilled for our second date. I woke up all ecstatic. Thanks to my boyfriend. I didn't want to get off the bed but at the same time I couldn't wait to meet Calvin even if it is in the office. There's my motivation. Well whatever gets me off bed.

After having a great bath, I decided on what to wear today. It's such a head scratching decision you know. After a hot minute I settled on black high rise pants and white shirt which I tucked in later on with black stilettoes. I must say though these pants look hot on me. Enough with the self obsession.

I walked out of the room after examining my look for one final time only to see Emma cooking. What is with her these days!

"Hey, what happened to you? You are cooking a lot these past days." I sat on one of the island stool in our kitchen.

"I like to cook."

"Like I'd believe that." I laughed.

" Whatever. By the way I'm making pancakes." Emma uttered.

" Ooolalalala I'd love some." I got up to grab some pancakes and chocolate syrup.

" I'm gonna have to eat fast or else I'll be running late."

" Who cares? You're CEO's girlfriend now. He wouldn't mind. " Emma winked.

" Yes, he might not mind now but he works way too hard and so should I. And I was offered the job to make his work easy in the first place."

" And instead you make it harder." Emma smirked.

"I'm serious Em."

" So am I Soph. But jokes apart you're right. Now go. You monk."

"Monkkkk? Couldn't you find a better word." I spoke as I grabbed my stuff.

" Naaa. Bye Soph. Have a good day."

" Bye. You too."

I reached the office on time. And straight went to get Calvin’s coffee. I kept the coffee cup on his table as he was not there yet. He’s never late. Maybe something important came up.

Should I call him? No I shouldn’t. I don’t want to come off as a clingy girlfriend.

But heck I’m his girlfriend. I can call him whenever I want to. Don’t read too much into this Soph. Wait for some time and then maybe you can call him.

It was thirty mins now. So I decided to call him up when suddenly I saw the door open.

“Good morning.....”

“ Hey you.” Calvin kissed me.

“ Where have you been?”

“ My alarm didn’t go off today.” Calvin said while grabbing his coffee sitting on his chair.

“Oh! I was worried.”

“ You could have called me. Don’t go worrying off on these stupid little things.”

“ So you ready for today?” Calvin asked ecstatically.

“ Yeah.I’m all thrilled.”

“Great. Be ready by seven then. I’ll pick you up from your apartment.” Calvin stated.

“Okay. I’ll be ready.” I said.

The day went as fast as it could. I left the office little early after asking Calvin. I was so excited but at the same time I couldn’t stop thinking about the virginity thing. And besides if we really end up doing it what would it be like. I’m officially scared now. Okay let’s not think about something which would rarely happen tonight. And think about what is gonna happen. We’re gonna have a good dinner and let the rest be a mystery.