CALVIN'S POV

CALVIN'S POV

I was all ready for our date night. I was wearing black Gucci suit paired with white shirt. I can't wait to show her the surprise I planned for her. But it's long time before we end up there. I thought while driving my to Sophia's apartment. Sometimes I feel I'm way too lucky to have find a girl like her. All the girls I've fucked where interested in my money and nothing more. Well same goes for me. I was never interested in them anyway. But now that I have Sophia I feel I'm content with my life. The only piece missing in my life is finally complete. I'm complete in everyway.

After a while I reached Sophia's place. I buzzed the intercom. They let me in. As I reached there door, I wanted to kiss Sophia as soon she would open the door but instead it was Emma.

" Hey there." I greeted her. The way she gazed at me I was really about to be murdered in the next 5 minutes.

" So you must be Calvin." Emma crossed her hands.

Why does she need re-assuring if she buzzed me. I don't like her already. Sophia will kill you don't say that.

" Yes. Ahh you buzzed me up. " I said with a smile. Trying to keep it as subtle as possible.

" Yeah. Okay. So I wanted to have a little talk with you. Sophia is very pious and honest and strong at the same time. But she is far away from all the hooking up cultures and cunning games. So please don't ever break her heart or I will kill you with my bare hands. Otherwise it's all good. If Sophia likes you I like you too.

" You got it. Anything else Ms. Emma?" I asked. She is all opposite to Sophia. But as I can see she is trying to protect which is indeed a good thing.

" That'd be all Mr Smith. Emma smiled. While I heard Sophia walk here.

As she walked towards me I couldn't blink . It's like my eyes didn't wanna stop gawking. And so did I. She looked jaw-dropping hot. But at the same time she looked beautiful. She was wearing beautiful wine coloured strapless dress with high heels which made her look taller.Only my girl can pull off such perfection. I couldn't stop but compliment her.

We left the apartment around seven thirty. As I drove I told Sophia about the itinerary planned. She was all ecstatic after hearing. I honestly couldn't wait more for her to see Empire state and everything I planned there.

After the dinner we finally walked to the ESB and I told her to close her eyes before we reach the top floor. A little while later when I asked her to open her eyes I just couldn't stop adoring her face. Her eyes said it all. It felt so heart warming seeing her smile like that.

We danced to her fav song which I didn't initially know. Now it was my favourite too. A while later the clouds started thundering out of nowhere but I didn't want to drop her back home. I wanted to spend more time with her. I wanted to show her my penthouse. I wanted to stay with her as much as possible. So I asked her if we can go to my apartment and spend some time there. And she was okay with it.

As we reached my penthouse I saw how she adored my place. I made coffee for her while she gawked at me. Honestly I love it. Why do I like everything she does.

She really liked my coffee. We talked about some stuff while having coffee. She told me about her past relationship. I told her about myself. I’ve never opened about my parent’s marriage to anybody but Sophia did something to me. I couldn’t resist but open to her about my past life. I know I did it before back when we kissed in LA. The same happened here. Now I told her everything. I didn’t hold on to anything in my heart. Now she knew everything about her. There’s one thing though I’m scared to show her my possessive side. I’m what’s mine is mine type of guy. But this side unleashed when Sophia came in my life.

After I told Sophia about the issues I dealt with and that I’ve never had a relationship the way she trusted me, I couldn’t stop the urge to kiss her. So I kissed her passionately. And my hand went places unknowingly.

But suddenly she junped out of my lap and I was sure that it was my mistake as I wanted us to take it slow. So I immediately apologised to her but she said it wasn’t about that. And what she told me next took my breath away. She told me that she never had a boyfriend and that she was a virgin. I couldn’t process that particular information. All this time she has been a virgin. I’m going to be her first. No one has ever been there. No one will ever be now. Fuck.

I couldn’t control myself and I kissed her and took her in my room upstairs while carrying her in my arms. I pinned her back and kissed her.

The way she moaned my name turned me on than I’ve ever been. I had the best fucking sex with her.

I kissed and told her that she was mine now forever. No going back for her now. It was honestly another level. The way she asked for more I couldn’t help but give her what she asked for. Where have you been SOPHIA BROWN. We both were soon asleep after I cleaned her with hot towel. As it was her first time it must have been a little painful for her. I tried to be as gentle as possible. We were soon asleep after I kissed her on cheek.

Hey there beautiful people. Please like share and comment. And there’s a lot more coming your way. Story doesn’t end here. Sophia and Calvin still have a lot of things coming there way.