EMMA COMES CLEAN

Emma and I were settled on the stools of the kitchen counter because I didn't want to sit on the couch after what I saw. Emma was embarrassed on being caught and ashamed for not telling me anything. I could tell from the way she was behaving.

I'm wondering how long this has been happening behind my back. She's always curious about me and Calvin and I tell her about us but she didn't even mention Michele once. Maybe they were a thing since club night.

Emma was still silent trying to put her thoughts into words. I was waiting for an explanation. After a long time, she finally told me the whole truth.

" Michele and I have been texting and calling each other since the night weet at the club. That night at the club we had a lot of fun. At first, I was a little worried about you but Michele assured me that Calvin would take care of you and that I needed to chill out. We did a few rounds of tequila shots to loosen up. Then we danced to a ton of songs until our feets were sore. We were having a lot of fun together and I didn't want to go back home so we went to his penthouse apartment and had sex. There was a hell lot of chemistry and sparks between us. But I thought that he was a one night stand kinda guy, so I left early in the morning without leaving a note or anything. We didn't cross paths but a couple of weeks back I saw him at the supermarket and it was super awkward for me. I thought we would just say hi and never see each other again. But he asked me my number and put his number in mine. Then we started chatting for a while, just casual conversation. Then we started talking on the phone about our days and he asked me if I wanted to meet and I agreed just out of curiosity to see if the sparks were still there or not. And it was like our first time, only better. So we started hooking up when our schedules allowed. We both have busy schedules and were not interested in anything serious. It worked best for both of us. But I didn't know how to tell you about it. You know, because Michele is Calvin's best friend. I also asked Michele not to tell Calvin. I wanted the one to inform you about us. I was just waiting for a good time. First you went to LA with Calvin and then you two were getting pretty serious after you return. I also didn't knew how long we would last."

" Oh come on Emma. That was really stupid, you can tell me anything. I won't judge or intrude if you don't want. But you should be sure that it is what you want. I don't wanna see you get hurt when you two have to go your separate ways. Plus, you nag me all the time to know everything about me and Calvin but you kept your's a secret this whole time. That's not fair." I gave her a small pout.

" Don't pout, I'll tell you everything from now on, I promise. Now enough about me let's talk about you. So how was it? Is it true that he is really big?” Emma wiggled her eyebrows digging the answers.

" Oh god Emma, I can assure you that it is very true. And my first time, well it was just perfect. I was a little scared at first about it and everyone says that you don't enjoy it the first time but that is so not true. I was floating in the air after it. It was so good and Calvin was really gentle with me the whole time."

" Wow, I'm so happy for you. I hope you too end up together."

" I hope so too. We are really good together."

After talking for hours about catching up with each other's life, we ordered food and watched a movie. After that we went to our rooms.

Calvin and I were talking and texting a lot these days. We just wanted to listen to each other all the time. We didn't have any plans for tomorrow because Calvin had some business to take care of and I wanted to stay at home and spend sometime with Emma. We haven't been spending time with each other since these hot guys entered our lives."

The next day, I woke up a little late than usual and made a heavy brunch for both of us and set the table. I called Emma out and we both ate to our hearts content and chit chatted about our colleagues and other things.

We both didn't have any plans today and our apartment was a little messy so we decided to turn it into cleaning day. We cleaned our rooms, wardrobe and then the living room and finally the kitchen. We also did our laundry and our apartment was spick and span at the end of the day.

We both were really tired that we could even move. We didn't have lunch because of the heavy brunch so we ordered a pizza and opened a bottle of wine. The day was well spent. I was fully rested and the apartment looked good, so I was in a good mood. I laid out my clothes my tomorrow morning and then had a long relaxing bubble bath with a glass of wine and a romantic novel. It was a well spent Sunday.

I missed Calvin so I messaged him and told him that I was excited to see him tomorrow. His reply was instant and it said that he couldn't wait to see me too.

I love my life. I hope it's always like this only. But that was not possible. Life has its ups and downs.

What do you guys think about this chapter? I would like to know what else you wanna see in the future chapters? Please comment down below. Like,share and follow our book❤️.